new hats

Crash101

im looking to upgrade my hats from 14'' zbts to something way better-ive narrowed it down to either the 15'' A custom mastersound or 14'' Z custom mastersound-which do you suggest and why?

anavrinIV

a custom mastersounds because they will be more versatile in the long run. z customs are loud...and thats about it. go for the a customs.

Sway

Hey bro heres what you should try. Get the S Custom bottom hat and then an A Custom top hat. It sounds great! Still pretty quick and ive played a customs and there versatile but still cant get that volume you need for some songs. If you add that bottom z hat it will make it a littl louder and add just MORE to it. Try it out if you can.

Crash101

thanks for the input guys but i did some more studying and i think ive decided to go with sabian hand hammered medium 14s they so defined and crisp

Sway wrote:
Hey bro heres what you should try. Get the S Custom bottom hat and then an A Custom top hat. It sounds great! Still pretty quick and ive played a customs and there versatile but still cant get that volume you need for some songs. If you add that bottom z hat it will make it a littl louder and add just MORE to it. Try it out if you can.

They do make these do they not?? Would they still be as musical/versitile as the A customs?

yeah thanks i just hope they get here before my gig friday

Ok, but what if they DO get here? I don't ever recomend going out with ANY never gear whit "learning" how to play it first. Your new hats will be a hell of a lot different from your current ZBT's. Trust me, I've done stupid shit like this before and it never turns out good... Just looking out for the greater good tho... At least take both sets.