New band

drumshark

I just got into a band, we started 3 weeks ago, and we sound fairly decent, no i have some in-ear monitors to help me hear the quitars better, but im not sure where to plug them in really, we've got 3 guitars (2 electric 1 bass) and they all have seperate amps, do they all need to plug them into a central system or something, any help is appreciated.

stump

Do you guys have any sound equipment besides the obvious amps for the strings? Sound board, mixer, pre-amps. If you do the you need to run the strings through direct input to get an the best sound and mix. For you to here the strings better then that is key, also have a decent set of phones. Peace on ya!

drumshark

stump":lsn1admn said:
Do you guys have any sound equipment besides the obvious amps for the strings? Sound board, mixer, pre-amps. If you do the you need to run the strings through direct input to get an the best sound and mix. For you to here the strings better then that is key, also have a decent set of phones. Peace on ya!
Thats a NO on the equipment, we've got the bare minimum right now, an amp for each guitarist so far, but is their any cheap way to hook up my monitors without buying a sound board or anything?