New Awesome Pics of my Ludwigs (unaltered)

michiganice91

New member
took some new shots of my luddys, this time no photoshoppin, tell me what ya guys think. Also i got a new crash
specs:
drums: 10,12,13,16,22(snare 14x8)
cymbals: All A customs (hats: 14) (splash: 10) (crash: 14(fast)16(reg),17(projection)) (ride: 20(medium))
finish: mahogany stain and lacquered
Pics:



















 

phoenix7289

New member
michiganice91":efanjzd8 said:
phoenix7289":efanjzd8 said:
Once I get a nicer ride, my set will be able to stand up against your's. :p At least the cymbals will XD
pssht..quiet sabian man 8)
Shush. :p My Vaults are godly! ^_^ Along with my AAXplosion. But hey, I am considering the Zildjian K Custom Hybrid 20" Ride. So THERE!!!
 

michiganice91

New member
phoenix7289":1sitgp2h said:
michiganice91":1sitgp2h said:
phoenix7289":1sitgp2h said:
Once I get a nicer ride, my set will be able to stand up against your's. :p At least the cymbals will XD
pssht..quiet sabian man 8)
Shush. :p My Vaults are godly! ^_^ Along with my AAXplosion. But hey, I am considering the Zildjian K Custom Hybrid 20" Ride. So THERE!!!
the vaults are very nice ill give u that. But about the ride. Go with a 20 inch K custom session ride. Or a 24 inch K Light Ride..they are the sickest sounding rides on the planet.
 

DrumFiend0206

New member
Raw Bell Dry Ride ftw. But I'm a Sabian guy. :D

Sounds godly, but doesn't crash very well, if you're into that kinda thing.
 

michiganice91

New member
PDP9000":u1gnzs6y said:
Nice set i like the pedal and the cymbals but i dont really like the block thing
lol my jam block..i just couldn't find a place to fit it in where i wouldn't be bashing into other things as well.. so i stick it up top :wink:
 

PDP9000

New member
michiganice91":qja2kzmj said:
PDP9000":qja2kzmj said:
Nice set i like the pedal and the cymbals but i dont really like the block thing
lol my jam block..i just couldn't find a place to fit it in where i wouldn't be bashing into other things as well.. so i stick it up top :wink:
ya lol but anyways great kit and cymbals :D
 

ddrumbum

New member
michiganice91":1p5efu98 said:
phoenix7289":1p5efu98 said:
michiganice91":1p5efu98 said:
phoenix7289":1p5efu98 said:
Once I get a nicer ride, my set will be able to stand up against your's. :p At least the cymbals will XD
pssht..quiet sabian man 8)
Shush. :p My Vaults are godly! ^_^ Along with my AAXplosion. But hey, I am considering the Zildjian K Custom Hybrid 20" Ride. So THERE!!!
the vaults are very nice ill give u that. But about the ride. Go with a 20 inch K custom session ride. Or a 24 inch K Light Ride..they are the sickest sounding rides on the planet.
Yes they are I have the 20" K custom, and I LOVE IT.
 

michiganice91

New member
musicmaker136":20tpbj1o said:
can you even hit the stealth block in grooves?....just wondering.... :oops:
kinda, sorta, but i really just use it when im doing beats with the jam block as an integral part. Believe it or not u can hit that thing at a nearly vertical angle, and get a normal sound from it
 

musicmaker136

New member
michiganice91":3r8x9pk7 said:
musicmaker136":3r8x9pk7 said:
can you even hit the stealth block in grooves?....just wondering.... :oops:
kinda, sorta, but i really just use it when im doing beats with the jam block as an integral part. Believe it or not u can hit that thing at a nearly vertical angle, and get a normal sound from it
Really?! thats cool!
 

michiganice91

New member
musicmaker136":f25zgh3m said:
michiganice91":f25zgh3m said:
musicmaker136":f25zgh3m said:
can you even hit the stealth block in grooves?....just wondering.... :oops:
kinda, sorta, but i really just use it when im doing beats with the jam block as an integral part. Believe it or not u can hit that thing at a nearly vertical angle, and get a normal sound from it
Really?! thats cool!
yea..the jam block really cuts through too. You wouldnt expect it too..but that baby is loud. It was a good deal as well. 30 bucks for the block and a mounting bracket.
 
Top