Nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Man, really sorry to hear about your accident, and very sad that you gotta sell that sick kit. If I had the 5g id buy it off you for sure!
And dude... 4 grand for two broken arms? Wow thats crazy!! Im canadian so that sort of thing never fails to baffle me.
Have a speedy recovery and good luck selling the kit

Maynardjames

thanks for the kind words, was 2,500$ for surgerys and 1000+ in emerengency room bills and 2000 to fix my bike. all 3 of my bands are very sad but this my only option at the moment.... i have no health ins. so i have to pay it all. but oh well what can ya do :) ill get me a new set again one day

SGarrett

So you're selling it, cymbals and all, as a complete kit? This kind of back and forth is exactly what we're trying to prevent by asking people to post a price per item they're selling. :)

Maynardjames

you seem confused. 5,000$ for everything. if some ones intrested in just 1 or few items just let me know and will make a deal.

metldrummer2112

Maynardjames":27fyzxxk said:
you seem confused. 5,000$ for everything. if some ones intrested in just 1 or few items just let me know and will make a deal.
No man, you're confused. The way things should work on here are that you list an individual price for every item that way there aren't 100 different people asking you the price the of an item.

This is an example of what it should be:

14" Sabian AAX Stage Hats - $175
17" Sabian AAXplosion Crash - $150
19" Sabian AAXplosion Crash - $160
21" Sabian AAX Raw Bell Dry Ride - $190
17" Sabian AAXtreme China - $150

Or I'll take $800 for everything

SGarrett

I realize that you're going through a tough time right now, believe I've been there, but this is a very simple, straight forward, and standard request. You're being unreasonable.

And yes, if you wish to sell a $5k kit in one pop you are most certainly going to have to go elsewhere. :)

Topic locked and original post edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.