Never Dull and such

trstn

Because my other hobby is driving motorbikes I own quite a selection of cleaning stuff and such. I've tried "Never Dull" on a old cymbal and it worked quite fine. Now before I go and buy another cleaning product for cymbals I'd like to ask if anybody has any expieriences with this kind of cleaners. What about P100? Could there be any problems I should be aware of when using Never Dull on Cymbals?

thanks
trstn

PS: I have a small and sweet 600 Bandit N and dream of a Speed Triple ;)

FelterSkelter

I worked as a backline tech for a local production crew a few years ago. Once I spent the whole day polishing all the cymbals with none other than..... NEVER DULL.
The only thing I noted is that it turns your hands black and makes things taste funny if you don't wash them well.

trstn

FelterSkelter":luu5dz7b said:
I worked as a backline tech for a local production crew a few years ago. Once I spent the whole day polishing all the cymbals with none other than..... NEVER DULL.
The only thing I noted is that it turns your hands black and makes things taste funny if you don't wash them well.
yeehaw! thank you :D
hehe black hands? Ever changed a motorbikes chain? I have no problem with black hands :) but good to now. Shiny cymbals here I come. Yeah and one should not take a deep breath with the nose in the never dull can .. ;)

screamkevin

If you're shining up a newer cymbal, be aware that NeverDull will take the protective coating right off the cymbal. Pretty much, once you shine with with NeverDull, you're going to have to keep shining it for the rest of it's life. It will oxidize a lot quicker.

trstn

screamkevin":296vekrl said:
If you're shining up a newer cymbal, be aware that NeverDull will take the protective coating right off the cymbal. Pretty much, once you shine with with NeverDull, you're going to have to keep shining it for the rest of it's life. It will oxidize a lot quicker.
ok thanks for that info. This applies to my Paiste cymbals, they are quite new, but the others really need a polish. I think I am much too lazy with cleaning my set, so to do it more often is Ok for me.