NEEEEEEDD ADVICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

46&2

yo guys..im looking for a nice ride for my birthday...im 16 years old and i mainly play tool and rush covers with my band...my ZBT ride totally has to go...my birthday is coming up so : )...im preferably looking for a ride in the 260-300 dollar range..anyone got any ideas?...i saw the new zildjian armand series...and those look nice..im also a fan of paiste rides...plz give me ur input

metalhead94

you can get an a custom ping ride for $245. i think that might sound good for some rush stuff. or you can get the actual neil peart paragon ride for $320 if your willing to go a little bit over for a more authentic rush sound.

seandude

try to go for the neil pert peagon cymbals not sure thats what there called im prolly wrong but i think there awesome, also sabian hhx light, and zildjian K's all good choices

phil-drummer

i woudl probably buy the A custom Ping ride, everyone seems to have, n its a popular choice n its around that sorta price. personally if i was buying a ride i wud luk for a K ride, but their a bit pricey , their are a few decent priced one tho

Status
Not open for further replies.