Need drumset

Tyman345

hey,, i am lookign for a nice, decent drumset fro my friend, he says he wants nothing small,, something lke a 7 piece or something, dont care what brand, as long as there are atleast stands and some cymbals coming with it.. under 800 is good for him.. thanks

you wont find a name brand for that kind of money, but the closest youll get is a ludwig cs custom, its 100 % birch, you may want to check that set out. May find one at a guitar center and they may deal on one if you can find one.

YOu get want you pay for. if you find a set a 7 piece for 800 or less its going to be a mix of woods and youre friend wont be happy with the sound. Save your money or help out your friend and give him some dough.

check out use drums also.

Peace,

Joel

Melbourne Florida

drummert2k

LayingGroovesJam":153y83wx said:
you wont find a name brand for that kind of money, but the closest youll get is a ludwig cs custom, its 100 % birch, you may want to check that set out.
you'll be getting a 5 piece kit but these are great drums. i've had many very high quality high priced kits in the past and now this is the kit i swear by. i'd say get this and then add on as your friend gets some extra cash. which a 5 piece kit is plenty of drums to wack on for 2 or 3 months until he gets some money to add on. but then again i dont like bigger kits at all. i play a kick, snare and floor tom so i guess i favor the small kits more.