Naming a kit

I AR MONKEY

Hey guys, I need help identifying this set.
Im pretty sure its a export? I think.
lol

Peal export? I'm guessing an EX model... Yes?

Well it sounds fucking amazing man and my friend is ganna let me buy it off him for 700 with cymbals and everything, cause he's just ganna get rid of it anyways, and he knows I need one (had to get rid of my own set, so now im in dire need). I wanted to know the exact model of the set to make sure 700 is is good price for it, even though I have to say, damn for the sound that baby packs I think the price is great.

But just to be sure ya know?
Sorry if the pictures suck, its all I have.

I AR MONKEY

AmnestysLowEnd":30k9tt5g said:
What hardware is included? Same for the Cymbals? Is it a 6 piece or he only selling you 5?

Sabian Pro series high hat
Sabian Pro series Crash
Zidjian ZBT Plus ride

+stands for it included.

And yeah 6 piece.
Its got a double bass iron cobra but I don't use double bass so It probally wont see the light of day in my house.

drummer912

yea def. get tht price lower, ur gonna need better cymbals than those if u play in a gigging band. also, plz do something with those toms.....like closer together lol. good luck

I AR MONKEY

AmnestysLowEnd":d357vunu said:
What hardware is included? Same for the Cymbals? Is it a 6 peice or he only selling you 5?
I used to be in one.
Im trying like crazy to get into a band now, but its hard, the scene here is strictly hardcore everywhere I look, and hardcore's not exactly what I want to play.

FelterSkelter

michiganice91":5wc00hkc said:
I think u need a sound check, cuz thats a complete noob kit..and pretty much sucks
You're right! Everyone go to the bank and get a $5000 bank loan so that we can all have high end gear. High end gear isn't just for the pros, you need to have the best of the best if you're playing a school dance or a wedding. Don't use "noob" drumsets, they will never sound good, everyone's ears will bleed and they will leave. You will never make it in the music business playing that kit. Not to mention you'll never have any fun or get any better.
*This has been an uber-sarcastic message*
On a more serious note: Talk them down $50-$100 like someone said above.

drummer912

FelterSkelter":31u6tjur said:
michiganice91":31u6tjur said:
I think u need a sound check, cuz thats a complete noob kit..and pretty much sucks
You're right! Everyone go to the bank and get a $5000 bank loan so that we can all have high end gear. High end gear isn't just for the pros, you need to have the best of the best if you're playing a school dance or a wedding. Don't use "noob" drumsets, they will never sound good, everyone's ears will bleed and they will leave. You will never make it in the music business playing that kit. Not to mention you'll never have any fun or get any better.
*This has been an uber-sarcastic message*
On a more serious note: Talk them down $50-$100 like someone said above.
lol nice. yea if ur in a small-gig band or even a garage band, u dont need a reference. there are hundreds of bands out their whose drummer uses an export. tht said, if u can afford it u might wanna look into an intermediate birch or maple kit.