Name Change

Cheerful-Bear

Well, I'm taking Mr. Morgan's advice and am changing my name to avoid suit. The myspace account has been cancelled (may take 48 hours to go into effect.) and I NEED to change the name. So far the ideas are...
Bear Drums
Nicely Drums

Got any ideas for me? (serious offers only)

JasonDeLima

Yeah, using "Percussion" will have a nicer effect.

Bear Percussion, then imprinting a bear pawprint into the logo will be the win.

SGarrett

I think we have a winnAr! :lol:

I think cartoon style would be good. Ooooh. I know a chick who has a kick-ass cartoon/comic style. I'm sure if you dropped her a few bucks she'd be happy to draw something up for you. I'll go ahead and get in contact to see if she's interested. :)

SlackBackLazy

SGarrett":2m7054tf said:
I think we have a winnAr! :lol:

I think cartoon style would be good. Ooooh. I know a chick who has a kick-ass cartoon/comic style. I'm sure if you dropped her a few bucks she'd be happy to draw something up for you. I'll go ahead and get in contact to see if she's interested. :)
What?! My bear isn't good enough for you?! Oh the pain! Just kidding :lol:
If you could get a good cartoon drawing that would be sweet!

Cheerful-Bear

I don't think my badge company can do shapes and pictures. I dunno though.
I like Bear Percussion better than Bare Percussion. Then I can have nicknames like 'Bear Snare' and 'Bear Cub' or 'Big Bear'. It just has some good drum series names. I'll still think about names. Anyone else have anything?

SGarrett

Cheerful-Bear":25i8gyis said:
I don't think my badge company can do shapes and pictures. I dunno though.
I like Bear Percussion better than Bare Percussion. Then I can have nicknames like 'Bear Snare' and 'Bear Cub' or 'Big Bear'. It just has some good drum series names. I'll still think about names. Anyone else have anything?
You can use all of the same names, they'll just be a little more humorous. :)

Alan_

you might check with them. chances are they'll be doing the badge from a digital image, correct? if so they should be able to put whatever you want on them. otherwise, how will they get the font and layout correct?

what will they be made out of?