My Tama Kit

Spydr2000

I just dug my Tama Kit out of the corner to take a couple pic's of it. I never really played this kit but it is a awesome kit .

Macko

hmmm "dug out", "never played" why not? :?: i mean if thats true than thats just a waste of a nice drum. looks great! :D

Spydr2000

Macko":1ubmk3cn said:
hmmm "dug out", "never played" why not? :?: i mean if thats true than thats just a waste of a nice drum. looks great! :D
I have a new ddrum kit which is my favorite kit to play.

evolusean13

dude. how are the EC2s? idk whether to grab the EC2s or some Emperors. ahh im so undecided. i want something with crazy attack, broad tuning ranges mostly for high. preferrably evans. my g2s are pooped out. i need something more controlled... help

Drummer_chum

evolusean13":2evq9a02 said:
dude. how are the EC2s? idk whether to grab the EC2s or some Emperors. ahh im so undecided. i want something with crazy attack, broad tuning ranges mostly for high. preferrably evans. my g2s are pooped out. i need something more controlled... help
The EC2s are awesome, the ring around the edge controls the overtone really nice without muffling the skin. Ive used Remo, Aquarian , attack and these Evans are my Fav so far.try them I think youll like them for what your going for.

:)

Anarchytama

Nice tama kit... i like it... but i dont get why is it in a corner... at least learn how to play it... bet you'll get a kick out of it.. nice kit anyways