My Starclassics. :)

DrumFiend0206

Hey guys, I'm new here, and I just thought I would post my set, and see what you guys think of it!

Here it is

All maple shells, standard fusion sizes.

14" Sabian B8 Hi-hats
10" Sabian B8 Splash
16" Sabian B8 Thin Crash
18" Sabian B8 Medium Crash
18" Paiste Band Crash
20" Sabian B8 Ride
18" Wuhan China
Gibralter Curved Rack
Roc-n-soc throne
DW9000 double pedal, and hi-hat.

Let me know what you guys think!!!

loop

Starclassics are the way to go! I have Performers and love them :) Maples are pretty sweet too

phoenix7289

Up those cymbals man!!! VAULTS!!!!!! HHX!!! HHX Evolution!!! Come on! If you have the money for the Starclassics, then you should be able to get SEVERAL nice cymbals!!!

Zim

I have 2 b8's and there ok but I got the pro b8's thin crashes and they sound WAY BETTER!!

DrumFiend0206

phoenix7289":duri9i1t said:
Up those cymbals man!!! VAULTS!!!!!! HHX!!! HHX Evolution!!! Come on! If you have the money for the Starclassics, then you should be able to get SEVERAL nice cymbals!!!

Haha, the reason I don't have money for new cymbals is the drums! lol. I spent all my money on those, and new cymbals are next. I'm thinking some AAX.

Joi

The AAX line is very nice! I have the 16" Metal Crash and 12" Splash, and they sound very nice! Nice Kit! But I don't think you need to upgrade that Wuhan in a while, their grate for the money!

Joe

Potatoe Snack

hey can i have your kit? i'll trade you my limited edition CB drums solid black finish drumset with all original hardware and cymbals.....

:D

Moshii

Beautiful drums. A bit too small of a set for me, but, that's why it's not my set.

~~~~~
Side note: I'm tired of people bashing B8s. I love them. All but three of my cymbals are B8s. I love the sound, cost, and availability.

DrumsPlus

That's a nice Kit. As for the cymbals, use what you like. If you like the B8's stay with them. Sabian makes great products.

Moshii

DrumsPlus":3egwggoa said:
That's a nice Kit. As for the cymbals, use what you like. If you like the B8's stay with them. Sabian makes great products.
GAAH! Thank you!

Medicman71

Love the set. I have B8 Pro's on my set. I like them. No complaints. I am going to upgrade them eventually but they work for now.

DrumFiend0206

Medicman71":2eoz8ai2 said:
Love the set. I have B8 Pro's on my set. I like them. No complaints. I am going to upgrade them eventually but they work for now.
Yeah, I'm not big on them, but they sound better than brand new sets of b8's. They've been broken in over 2 or so years lol.

I've got a new set up at the moment actually. Those pictures are from a couple of years ago. These however were taken about 5 minutes ago lol. I no longer use the rack, and have gone down to a 4 piece with a new snare.

and the new snare

Specs upon request. Hope you like the new pics lol.

And yes, that's a 360 lol. I'm a pretty big gamer.

DrumFiend0206

AmnestysLowEnd":1gnsiz11 said:
Is that china on a x-hat attachment?
>_>

Yes....

My parents got me that x-hat attachment a couple years ago as a gift, and they didn't know it was actually for another set of hi-hats haha. So I just use it clamped to my ride stand and put my china on it. Works well enough lol.