My Starclassic NEW PICS

Rob Crisp

This is onstage at Barfly in Camden. The cymbals are 14" A Custom Mastersound Hats, 16" k Dark Crash, 17" K Dark Crash and 20" A Custom Medium Ride.

Shot with N73.

I also have a fourth tom, a 10" as well as an aux snare, 12" Tama Hammered Steel.

Cymbals are all Zildjian, Mix of Avedis, A Customs, K's and K Customs depending on what I'm playing.

I feel I need some more high quality pics of my one true love, the finish is awesome and isn't done justice in this pic! :p

Here's a couple of new pics, from the gig that was taken at, but this time proper camera and mid set! Our friend just posted them on Facebook so I pinched them! :D

And you can see our video here www.myspace.com/somahigh

DrumFiend0206

Oh, and what are the sizes you have? I'm thinking about maybe trading mine in for a birch bubinga, with a 2 floor one rack set up, which is what I use all the time anyways, but with a 24" kick.

Rob Crisp

Glad you like!

The sizes are standard depth, 10", 12", 14" hanging toms, 16" floor tom, matching 14"x5.5" snare and 22" bass

The B/B combo shells sounds fantastic! Just what i like, deep and punchy! I had a Birch kit before this so knew kinda what to expect, but damn they're sweet.

Best thing is they tune so easily and can be deep and punchy or tuned up to have a bit more sustain.I'd rccomend them to anyone.

I do need more pics, trouble is, I don't even own a digital camera!

DrumFiend0206

Man, I just can't get over how beautiful those look man. That's the Blue Galaxy Fade right? I bet it looks AMAZING when the stage lights hit it.

Rob Crisp

Just thought, we did a video back in January, you can see a minimal set up here if you like!

There are some pics of the shoot here www.robcrisp.co.uk/drumphotos.htm

And there are also some nice shots of the kit towards the middle and end of the video too.

It was before the floor tom and matching snare arrived from Tama and the recording is actually an old Pearl Export kit, not the Starclassic!

This is the video to Speak, from our old EP and it's also our first video, so be nice!

http://www.robcrisp.co.uk/speak_video.htm