My snare is LIMITED EDITION?!

phoenix7289

I just found out, that my snare drum, is a Tama Limited Edition Artwood 6.5"x13". I didn't even know that when I bought it! I just bought it because I liked the sound and the look of it! Here are some pics, maybe some of you know of this snare....

phoenix7289

pooJken":1znn4o97 said:
it looks nice
and a little bit like the Joey snare from pearl :p
ewwwwww
No no no!!! :O
lol
Maybe a little, only it doesn't have the big ol' S and it's a bit different in other ways as well...

But yah, I didn't know it was limited edition for a good 4ish months!!! :O

Sinky

I'm a sucker for anything with "limited edition" written on it :p

But then if you think about it.. everything's limited edition.. not being deep or anything :p but remembering that restricts my buying and leaves me money for food, hehe

It's lovely, not usually a TAMA fan but that's nice :)

phoenix7289

Sinky":3l7ux4bx said:
I'm a sucker for anything with "limited edition" written on it :p

But then if you think about it.. everything's limited edition.. not being deep or anything :p but remembering that restricts my buying and leaves me money for food, hehe

It's lovely, not usually a TAMA fan but that's nice :)
Why thank you my good sir! :)

mattkinel

WOW! Its a Tama Artwood!!! Thats the old top of the line tama drums that came before the starclassic. Neil Peart played tama artwoods and I think thats what lars ulrick played too back in the day. I would love to get my hands on that. Im soooo jelous. Hang on to it, its already a collectors item.

phoenix7289

mattkinel":32h4aln6 said:
WOW! Its a Tama Artwood!!! Thats the old top of the line tama drums that came before the starclassic. Neil Peart played tama artwoods and I think thats what lars ulrick played too back in the day. I would love to get my hands on that. Im soooo jelous. Hang on to it, its already a collectors item.
Wow! What a response thank you very much lol!