My saluda trade

xdoseonex

So i worked out a list of things I have to trade for my saludas and sent it to jamie. here it is. think i'll be ale to get my cymbals with no money?

Zildjian A 21" Medium Ride
Zildjian A 16" Medium Thin Crash
Zildjian A 16" Medium Thin Crash
Zildjian A 14" New Beat Hi-Hats
Zildjian Z custom 18" Medium Crash
Zildjian 18" China High
LP 6.5" ice bell

Zildjian A Custom 16" crash (cracked edge)
Zildjian A Custom 16" crash (cracked edge, bite taken out)
Zildjian A Custom 17" crash (cracked edge)
Zildjian Z custom 16" Medium crash (cracked edge)
Zildjian ZBT 16" Crash (cracked edge)
Zildjian ZBT 10" Splash (cracked hole)
Zildjian K 17" china (trashed)
Sabian AA 10" china-Splash (drilled drilled for rivits, cracked)
Paiste Signature 18" Full crash(cracked edge)
Paiste Signature 22" Power ride (cracked edge)

Pearl 1000 Series straight cymbal stand (brand new, unused. out of box)
Iron Cobra Jr Double Bass pedal. (Used, No hard case)
Mapex M Series Single Tom mount with stand.(use but shows no wear)
Two Axis Sonic Hammer bass drum beaters (used)

----------For-------------

8" Mist X splash (Bright, Glassy, Full)
10" Mist X splash (Bright, Glassy, Full)
13" Mist X hats (clean, crisp, rippled bottom hat)
14" Mist X hats (clean, crisp, rippled Bottom hat)
15" mist X crash (bright, cutting, shimmering, full)
17" Mist X crash (bright, cutting, shimmering, full)
18" Mist X crash (bright, cutting, shimmering, full)
16" Mist X china (fast)
17" Mist X china (fast)
22" Mist X ride (pingy, slightly larger more powerfull bell)

Howepirate

Yeah, you should def. get hooked up on that one without money, maybe even an extra cymbal or 2 for all the gear you sending him.

xdoseonex

michiganice91":18xywjcz said:
The only people I see coming away with a steal here is the Post Office
heh, yeah. i was thinkng i might get killed in shipping myself. i really dunno how much its gonna cost. i hope nothig too crazy

Howepirate

michiganice91":1f3xoum6 said:
Howepirate":1f3xoum6 said:
michiganice91":1f3xoum6 said:
Your shipping to a company which means it's comparatively CHEAP.
its a joke man..
I know, I like big letters :D . Dose, it shouldnt cost you more than 40 buxx to ship it, hopefully. It was 13.00 to ship 2 packages at about 15 pounds a piece in total.

xdoseonex

Howepirate":26zarrcj said:
michiganice91":26zarrcj said:
Howepirate":26zarrcj said:
michiganice91":26zarrcj said:
its a joke man..
I know, I like big letters :D . Dose, it shouldnt cost you more than 40 buxx to ship it, hopefully. It was 13.00 to ship 2 packages at about 15 pounds a piece in total.
Wow, thats awesome. I didnt think michiganice was joking at all. i was thinking it really was gonna cost me alot to ship all this stuff. thanks guys. i'm even thikng i miguth be over budget on this trade. maybe i can get myself some bells as well

rufus4dagruv

xdoseonex":kirw4z7w said:
Howepirate":kirw4z7w said:
michiganice91":kirw4z7w said:
Howepirate":kirw4z7w said:
michiganice91":kirw4z7w said:
its a joke man..
Wow, thats awesome. I didnt think michiganice was joking at all. i was thinking it really was gonna cost me alot to ship all this stuff. thanks guys. i'm even thikng i miguth be over budget on this trade. maybe i can get myself some bells as well
Also, spend a little extra and get a tracking number and insurance. This is the busiest time of year for the shipping industry in general within the US. Even though the chances are very slim, what would be worse than USPS losing your gear in shipment?

SGarrett

Shipping will depend on weight and box size (dur). Those cymbals are going to weigh quite a bit when added up and you're going to need a box that's at least 22" in one dimension. My suggestion, weigh yourself, then weigh yourself holding all of the cymbals, and add about five pounds to the difference. That'll be close enough to your shipping weight to go to FedEx.com, UPS.com, and DHL.com to get some quotes.

Llama_Dude

Once I ordered a 15" cymbal off of ebay and got it in a pizza box! It's was all greasy and nasty... that got washed up though.

Howepirate

Llama_Dude":20dxisqx said:
Once I ordered a 15" cymbal off of ebay and got it in a pizza box! It's was all greasy and nasty... that got washed up though.

..........................................................WOW :lol:

I hope you gave that guy negative feedback, lol.

michiganice91

Howepirate":1nmzz7fh said:
Llama_Dude":1nmzz7fh said:

haha...thats funny. In all honesty though..If you went into a pizza place and bought a large pizza (18 inch or so), Im sure theyd spare you an extra un-used box which would probably be perfect for shipping cymbals. Hmm..ive got idea's...LOL

Howepirate

michiganice91":2islhw2i said:
Howepirate":2islhw2i said:
Llama_Dude":2islhw2i said:

haha...thats funny. In all honesty though..If you went into a pizza place and bought a large pizza (18 inch or so), Im sure theyd spare you an extra un-used box which would probably be perfect for shipping cymbals. Hmm..ive got idea's...LOL
Yeah, I was just thinking on the greasy side for the negative feedback, lol. Personally, I wouldn't want a greasy cymbals haha.