14" Med Hi-Hats
16" Med Crash
20" Ride

PDP Cymbal stands
Mapex Hi-Hat Stand
DW 5000 Bass Pedal
LP Cowbells x3
ProMark 747 Sticks

I'll be adding a 8" x 7" tom and a 16" x 14" floor tom in the future. I'll also be adding at least two more crash, a splash, china cymbals too. I'm also going to get a new double pedal but don't know what kind yet.

drummer912

thts cool, where do u get refurbished ones cause i bet it cost less than a brand new one and i like not having to spend alotta $$$

Medicman71

Believe it or not, I got it at a pawn shop. The guy at the pawn shop got the set from a guy that refurbishes sets. It cost me only $650. I put it on lay-a-way. It looks brand new! I think it may have been refinished because PDP doesn't make a MX series set in this finish. The cymbals look brand new. No scratches or dents anywhere on the set or cymbals. It has new drum heads on all the drums too. The only bad part about it is the bass pedal, it's seen better days. But that's ok because I plan on replacing it anyway. Unfortunatly the guy at the pawn shop was fired before I got the name of the guy he got it from. I wanted to see if I could get other toms to go with it.

drummer912

wow, nice deal. u might wanna try a pearl eliminator pedal. thts what i use and i love it, its got those interchangable cams that make it so adjustable. good luck

Medicman71

DRUMSMYWIFE":39qw2fz3 said:
get a couple of more crashes, a few splashes and a china and your set.
Yeah that's my plan. Plus another smaller tom and a larger floor tom. Planning on adding double bass pedals and possibly a rack system in the future. Also more percusion stuff.

Medicman71

Love it so far. Still need alot more to get it the way I want it. Gonna change heads to Remo's. I have a question though. Everyone said that the snare for PDP sucks. Anyone got a idea on a replacement? Not sure what to get as far as snares go.