My PDP Kit

Well This is my kit. Its a PDP EZ kit. It's about 3 years old. Not much to say about it so here are the specs.

Drums:

22x16 Bass Drum
16x16 Floor Tom
13x11? Mounted Tom
12x10? Mounted Tom
12x5.5 Pork Pie Little Squealer Snare

Cymbals:

13" Saluda Mist X Medium Thin Hi-Hats
14" Zildjian ZBT Crash
16" Saluda Mist X Medium Thin Crash
20" Saluda Mist X Ping Ride

Hardware:

PDP CB900 Boom Straight Cymbal Stand x2
DW 5000 Series Accelerator Pedal
Dixon Boom Straight Cymbal Stand
Gibraltar Snare Stand
Factory Hi-Hat Pedal (I have a PDP on back-order)
Pearl Cymbal Arm/Tom Mounting thingy

That's about it...

meinldude69

what is that thing hanging from that whatever it is on the stand with a drumstick taped to it?
i don't get that whole contraption haha

meinldude69":i398gjhc said:
what is that thing hanging from that whatever it is on the stand with a drumstick taped to it?
i don't get that whole contraption haha
The tape and drumstick is just junk that I taped on when I was bored. But the stand holds a pot that I use as a cowbell...

DrumFiend0206

Hahaha, odd using a pot as a cowbell, but I bet you get a unique sound from it lol.

I use the 12" little squealer too, and I LOVE it.

jnewlon_drum

SBxDrummer":5r5sxis6 said:
i see you have the e rings i have em too i like the sound it gives your toms

the e rings r nice...i hate having really ringy toms so i normally muffle them alittle....but i found sum heads that really sound good on accident lol....u shud check them out they r the evans ec2 coated tom heads...i dont need 2 muffle them because they have a built in control ring that eliminates alot of the ring...they sound really nice...that an the control ring also gets rid of alot of the high overtones...so its a cheap way 2 make ur toms sound alittle lower 2...i didnt know if i wud actually tell a difference when i first bought them but i can!!...im gona stick with these 4 a while til i find sumthing i like better but if ur thinking about getting new heads soon...id try out the evans ec2 coated head...i love em!! :D