My PDP CX

Macko

Hello fellow drummers!
Im new here this is my firs post so ill start by showin you my PDP CX in white onyx.

the specs are:

10" 12" 14" toms, 14" snare, 22"-18" bass drum
also i added a tama swingstar 16" floor tom wich i plan to replace with a pacific 16" floor tom as soon as possible

cymbals:

paiste 14" 2002 hats
sabian 16" aax dark crash
sabian 10" xs20 splash
istanbul 16" rock crash
zildjan 16" z custom crash
zildjan 20" z custom ride

there quite mixed and id prefer more if they were all of the same manufacturer wich i plan doing by switching to sabian hand hammered and aax models wich will give me that dark - bright sound combination.

The snares below are:

1. a tama 12" x 8" tom wich i modified by taking its plastic cover off and glueing a maple 1 mm ply around it and mounting snares off course. It sound really punch and im really stisfied with it.

2. a PDP 14" x 5" snare wich came with the drum

3. and my fav the Gretch vintage 14" x 6.5" with 10 bolts.

so thats it. gimme your oppinons. cant wait :D [/code]

vargasdrumbeast

nice cymbals setup

nice drum setup

cool kit

and im guessing thats a glass of wine by your snares there

What happens in the practice room stays in the practice room

Anarchytama

Really nice kit.. and the colors beautiful... like the way it looks... remember u dont necessarily need same manufacturer cymbals... its even better ti hav different cause u get different sounds.... so ur overall sound is not too dark... but i agree with your ned for darkness in aax and hh ... i own some hand hammered and aax and they really are awesome and have a totally different feel from xs20 and other sabian series... you should also consider vault series... they sound really nice...

PS chek out my kit... tell me what u think...

Joi

That's a White sparkle ? I have the Blue Onyx kit, though I have the 16" Floor Tom aswell. :p

Joe