My next Drum set

McForman

thats pretty cool. However I am not a fan of those colors. But as long as you like it, thats all that matters.

king_friday

i dont like knocking peoples stuff...but since you asked i dont really care for tama drums...at all. however those are really nice tamas. but if you like tama drums more power to ya!

PDP9000

McForman":wfzts2lr said:
thats pretty cool. However I am not a fan of those colors. But as long as you like it, thats all that matters.
YA i didn't really like the color either but
the drum set sound great.

PDP9000

king_friday":18o5qm9d said:
i dont like knocking peoples stuff...but since you asked i dont really care for tama drums...at all. however those are really nice tamas. but if you like tama drums more power to ya!
i have never owned a Tama befor but the drum set sound
hella good.

dbkman

thats awsome man! i think youll be happy with them, im not a huge fan of tama but the higher end ones are great.

AmnestysLowEnd

Why all the TAMA hating. I love tama drums and the finnish on that Bubgina/Birch set is cool if yo ask me. I have played one a GC and even with a shitty tunning they where great sounding and a better value then DW if you ask me.

Rob Crisp

I have a Starclassic Birch Bubinga and it's a seriously nice kit mate! Top build quality and sounds lovely! If you want deep low punchy sound then you can't go wrong.

Mine is in blue galaxy finish, infact, here's a pic.

[/code]

DrummerZ

I reckon I'll be Pearl for life.
They're some damn sexy drums though! Not the colour though. Thats the downside.
What cymbals have yo got for it?