My New Pearl Masters MMX!

Joshua6393

Hi, I bought a new kit after searching for months!
I got this Pearl Masters MMX kit in Diamond Sparkle Fade for just £1200!!!
the sizes consist of:
24x18 Bass Drum
22x18 Bass Drum
10x8 Rack Tom
12x9 Rack Tom
14x12 Floor Tom
15x14 Floor Tom

I will post more pictures with my hardware and cymbals when it arrives, as this is the picture of the ebay listing.
Tell me what you think...

metldrummer2112

I envy you so badly. I've wanted two different sized bass drums for a while. And it's such a quality set! Good score man, I'm impressed

Joshua6393

I know there will be 2 sounds I will run a single on the 22" and a double on the 24" although I am kind of thinking about selling he 22" so I get some of the money back and I wouldnt use it that often anyway not sure though haha.
Glad you all like it ;)

Joshua6393

The Kit has come! i will post pictures at the beginning of next week because I need to go out and buy a couple of clamps for the toms :)

Joshua6393

Here you go guys, I got the clamps earlier than I thought I would :p
As you can see I only have it set-up with one bass drum, I have no use for the other one what so ever so im putting it up for sale, make an offer if you want it :)
Enjoy the pics :D

AgDrumma07

Those drums really are beautiful!

You broke the golden rule...putting tape and tissues on a Pinstripe. :cry: Pinstripes offer one of the largest amounts of muffling so you shouldn't need anything else.

Joshua6393

its because I use evans O rings but dont have the right sizes for the new drums and I prefer them quite muffled haha :)