my new MAPEX Saturn Pro with MEINL cymbals(preview)

eondrummer83

This drum kit is a MAPEX Saturn pro,22x18,10x8,12x9,14x11 and 16x13,with a hammered steel black panther snare drum,a pearl icon rack,and a dw5000 double bass drum pedal.i'm waiting for a second bass drum and a 8" rack tom.the 2 chinas have been broken,then changed with a Mb20 18" rock china on the right,and a Mb10 17" china on the left.
color is black cherry sparkle,and there are die cast hoops everywhere!!!and believe me it sounds amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!!

devilspain

very cool both have great taste in drum series, colour and snares lol :p ive no idea if my hoops are diecast prob just flanged. they the 2.3mm Rigid steel PowerHoops. hey check out the cherry/maple snare its awesome too. can get it cheap from www.thomann.de

just noticed your from hyeres, my sis was living there last year. small world.

whats your band called any links??

cheers

kev

eondrummer83

check out the links just below.my band is called eOn (elements of noise)
and i've changed the original hoops for die cast ones.the result is really stunning!!

eondrummer83

DrumFiend0206":19y11fc6 said:
How are you liking those Meinls?
they sound really awesome.i really think that every drummer can find his own sound in meinl cymbals.check out the new 2007 catalog, a lot of new products are coming this year,but you'd better go to your local dealer and try them.what kind of music are you playin'?

DrumFiend0206

eondrummer83":1gshywx3 said:
DrumFiend0206":1gshywx3 said:
How are you liking those Meinls?
they sound really awesome.i really think that every drummer can find his own sound in meinl cymbals.check out the new 2007 catalog, a lot of new products are coming this year,but you'd better go to your local dealer and try them.what kind of music are you playin'?

I play Rock/Hard Rock, and some metal, and I was looking into getting some Byzance or some of the new MB20 like you have.

eondrummer83

i play metal too.my set is:
hihats:
custom shop 14003 14" hi hat(a limited edition hand lathered cymbals)
Mb20 15" heavy soundwave hi hat (on the right)
crashes:
byzance brilliant 17" med thin crash
byzance brilliant 18 medium crash
chinas:
Mb10 17" china (left)
Mb 20 18" rock china
ride:
Mb20 22" heavy bell ride
splashes:
6" and 7" regular byzance
effects
generation X x-trem stack 12/14
all this set is really perfect for "loud" drummers.but you can also try Mb20 crashes and splashes,the new Mb10 serie.and visit www.meinlcymbals.com to hear them :!:

DrumFiend0206

Yeah, I've been checking them out, and I'm really thinking about getting some. The Rock China sounds AMAZING.

....but they cost quite a pretty penny, but I guess you get what you pay for.