MY NEW MAPEX KIT!!! I LOVE IT!!! Check it out!!

WesNyle

I just recently got this kit its a Mapex M Birch in Black Forest Green. The color is amazing and the sounds is awesome as well I LOVE my set. This is my intermediate set when I become even better in about 2-3 years im getting possibly a DW or maybe ill try supporting and underground company or something but heres my kit tell me what you think!!!!

xdoseonex

can you take a picture of the badge please. i want to compare it to my mapex. i bought it wen it was called thre M series, before they offered the burst finishes. my color was very similar but it was called transparent emrald green

WesNyle

Thanks guys for the comments. I LOVE this kit every tom is floating so it makes it SO versatile to move them around and adjust I recommend this kit!

Rem

i nearly got one of those last month, theres too many rack toms for my liking thou

WesNyle

To many toms? I like four toms, gives me ALOT to play with and most tones then just two or three its FUN lol

phoenix7289

That's a pretty nice kit man! Just get rid of those MCS or whatever cymbals! Go chuck em at hard objects.. like wooden swing sets, (basically tear up the set too lol) and get some nicer cymbals to replace them!!! :) I am going to sometime, get an 8"x7" tom... I just need $200 XD lol But yah, two toms is good, three toms is better, any more is best!!!! :D

xdoseonex

the m birch is one hel of an intermediate kit. i'd tour with that in a second (but i love my renown maple)