My new kit

writheindecay

gretsch catalina birch with dw rack.
im getting some better pedals and more cymbals pretty soon. feels good to be playing again.

dedrummervanrolf

Dude, sick. Looks really nice, like the setup too.
Just a suggestion though: If it was my drumkit, I'd probably buy some professional heads before upgrading cymbals/pedals.
Have fun man!

writheindecay

the stock heads really arent that bad. ive got the kit sounding monstrous. ill probably throw some remo pinstripes on it when i do get new heads. until then its cymbal time.

dedrummervanrolf

writheindecay":1wzqn9w8 said:
the stock heads really arent that bad. ive got the kit sounding monstrous. ill probably throw some remo pinstripes on it when i do get new heads. until then its cymbal time.
Alright! Nice:D Do you know what the future buys are gonna be cymbal-wise? I love buying cymbals:D

writheindecay

PDP9000":1mk1fsvr said:
Nice set but u should get rid of the stock heads and get better new ones.
thanks and lol, did you not read my reply to the other dude?

ill probably go with sabian like i usually do. aax ftw.

Mitchell?

Nice kit! And nice sitar...and is that an Alu Bell I see? I've been looking at those, IDK what they're like though....

Yeah, I got my schools Exports sounding monstrous with stock heads, it was impressive.

Have fun on the drums man, they look awesome. :wink:

writheindecay

im not too fond of the alubell, i might return it. i really liked the lp bell i had a year ago.

i was super suprised at how good these sounded with stock heads. cant wait to hear them with some pinstripes. birch rules.

zen_drummer

The stock heads on my Catalina Birch practice kit were evans G1's with Gretsch Logos on 'em... not at all shabby for getting them up an running, plus a few gigs.