My New FS PDP 8-Piece Drumset With Zildjian Cymbals

DWDrummer

Hey everyone, this is my first post here so a little about myself. My name is Richard, I'm 20 years old and I've been playing drums for about 11 years. I play a style of music that is probably not very common for you people among here but I play a form of spanish music called GRUPERO. Anyway.....I recently purchased this drumset and it's almost complete. There is still a few more things I need to add to it to satisfy me. There's almost never enough gear to satisfy a drummer. I'll go ahead and give you guys the specs, and any questions you have, feel free to ask.

DRUM SPECS:

8 Piece FS Series Birch PDP DW Drums In Natural To Charcoal Burst

18 X 22 Bass Drum
7 X 8 Tom
8 X 10 Tom
9 X 12 Tom
12 X 14 Tom
14 X 16 Tom
5 X 14 Snare

CYMBALS:

14" Zildjian A Custom Hi-Hats
14" Zildjian A Custom Fast Crash
14" Zildjian Oriental China Trash
16" Zildjian A Custom Crash
18" Zildjian A Custom China
20" Zildjian A Custom Medium Ride

CASES:

7 Piece NOMAD Fiberboard cases

STICKS:

Vic-Firth 5B Drum Sticks

DRUMHEADS:

Evans G2 Clear Heads

HARDWARE:

PDP DW Hardware

EXTRAS:

8" PDP Mini Timbale
6 7/8 Toca Cowbell
9 1/2 Toca Cowbell

I still am going to add the following things in the months to come. This should complete my set:

8" Zildjian A Custom Splash
12" Zildjian A Custom Splash
18" Zildjian A Custom Crash
DW 5002TD3 Double Bass Drum Pedal
DW 9100 Drum Throne

Hope you guys enjoy....laterzz

RICHARD G

DWDrummer

Thanks guys for the comments. I really enjoy the setup, I will get some more pics with the updated 8" and 10" A Custom Splashes as soon as I set my drums up again. They just sit in the cases until I have band practice or a gig. I wish I had a place to set them up permanently but living in an apartment doesn't help much, anyway...thanks again

Zim

thats a really nice set up. I like the way you hung your china down on the stand . I used to do that back in the day .I bet this is super fun to play. I got 3 kits and change between them all the time.

Asimgeekhan

thats a kick ass kit...
i've got the exact one only i have mine in a satin red painted on finish.

how do you make your 12 inch tom at that angle without the bottom of it hitting the bass drum?
do you just raise the mounter higher?

anyways nice set