My New Band Audiometry

ddrumbum

Hello, well here is my current band Audiometry.

Band Members

Mark Burton(Lead Guitars, Vox)
Kevin Alcombrack(drums)
Jason Bruse(Bass)
In Need of(Rthymn Guitar)

Audiometry is a musical roller coaster, with a mixture of Alternative Rock, Blues, Progressive Rock, and Neo Classical Instrumental Music, influenced by bands like Tool, Porcupine Tree, Dream Theater, Metallica and many, many more.

This Band formed from the ashes of a former band called Stompbox consisting of members Mark Burton(lead Guitar, Vox), Kevin Alcombrack(drums), Jason Swank(rhythm Guitar), and Adam Gordon(Bass).

Stompbox eventually broke up, with members moving out of town, and in other musical directions, after several years have gone by Mark Burton and Kevin Alcombrack reunite to form a new band Called AUDIOMETRY .

With both Mark and Kevin having very similar taste in music, we decided to get together and jam some stuff Mark has already written, and in doing so Kevin enlisted a young talented Bass player by the name of Jason Bruce, we all got together and new from that moment we had started something great, something new. With Shows already being booked, we are now working on new material, we are also going to be recording a new 3-4 song demo, and are ready to make a name for ourselves in the music world.

My New Band Audiometry
www.myspace.com/audiometry

My Website
www.myspace.com/ddrumbum

Check'em out.