my kit

dwtoast72

Howepirate":2kv6dvto said:
Ummmmm Dw....mebbe a bit bigger of a pic? Also, why is this in "Drum Set" and not "Show Us Your Kit"?
I'm tryyyyyin to make the damn thing bigger....what do I need to do..

Brother_Bong

dwtoast72":1eqqodmw said:
Howepirate":1eqqodmw said:
Ummmmm Dw....mebbe a bit bigger of a pic? Also, why is this in "Drum Set" and not "Show Us Your Kit"?
Do you ever use Photobucket? Pictures start out much larger, and are easy to embed, etc.

dwtoast72

Bong":f6curk4p said:
dwtoast72":f6curk4p said:
Howepirate":f6curk4p said:
Do you ever use Photobucket? Pictures start out much larger, and are easy to embed, etc.
I think I figuered out what I done wrong

Howepirate

I moved the thread and made it so those beauts are the first thing you see. Absolutely astounding drums DWtoast.

michiganice91

damn dude! you really went all out ehh?? By the way how are the paiste's? I am in the process of switching to Paiste Signature Reflectors...and theyre damn expensive. BTW..just my guess on the total cost of your kit with drums and cymbals: $ 8,000.00 am i close?

dwtoast72

michiganice91":r81a3omv said:
damn dude! you really went all out ehh?? By the way how are the paiste's? I am in the process of switching to Paiste Signature Reflectors...and theyre damn expensive. BTW..just my guess on the total cost of your kit with drums and cymbals: $ 8,000.00 am i close?
EVERYTHING brand new, just under 14,000

dwtoast72

michiganice91":29e6tgxd said:
everything (cymbals) is paiste New Signature Dark Energy minus one china that is a Signature China.....they're awesome...highly recomended.. The thing about the New Sigs is the vocal spectrum I get from them.... However...they're alittle on the med to med/heavy side, so they don't last like I had hoped they would...I've had to replace 3 crashes and both splashes after about a year and a 3/4