My kit

drumschick07

This is my Ludwig Accent Custom. I didn't get a chance to get a picture of my favorite snare...my pacific 805 6x10 side snare but I'll get that up later...Here's the rest:
18x22 kick
16x16 floor tom
8x12 rack tom
8x10 rack tom
5x14 snare

[/img]

drumschick07

The hi-hats are Zildjian ZBT's
Ride-Zildjian ZBT
Splash-Paiste PST 5 10"
Crash-Sabian B8
China-Wuhan 12"

Nothing special in the cymbal area for me. I am hoping to upgrade. I play at church and I have my Zildjian A's series there.

phoenix7289

drumschick07":1uqc6waf said:
The hi-hats are Zildjian ZBT's
Ride-Zildjian ZBT
Splash-Paiste PST 5 10"
Crash-Sabian B8
China-Wuhan 12"

Nothing special in the cymbal area for me. I am hoping to upgrade. I play at church and I have my Zildjian A's series there.
Get a pic with the Zildjian A's! :)

drumschick07

I guess my kit isn't that interesting! I know its a little guy, but I love it! I actually like it better than the pearl I used to play.

Does anyone have any ideas of a different idea of how I could set up my cymbals??

By the way I used to have a sabian b8 crash but I sold it so I could get better cymbals. My kit looks kind of empty without it!

johnmc2k

i really like the kit!!

personally I wouldnt want any more drums, jsut a few more cymbals on that peice of sex!

drumschick07

i really like the kit!!

personally I wouldnt want any more drums, jsut a few more cymbals on that peice of sex!
thanks! I might add on a 16" floor tom eventually. I know, I'm putting some money away for some higher end Paiste's. I've just got a PST 5 splash and I love it so I want to try out the rest.

Potatoe Snack

drumschick07":1g5jnh2w said:
Does anyone have any ideas of a different idea of how I could set up my cymbals??
i personally like to put my splash closer to the hi hats. I put the claw on the hi hat stand instead of the boom stand.