My kit video!

dbkman

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wyH_re2Ooig"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wyH_re2Ooig" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Toad

Nice kit dude! You don't have to defend your set up preference to us. Each drummer is individual in his/her taste and plating level. I would caution against using a soldering iron on your kick head. Inexperinced people could really damage heads attempting to port themselves. Kids don't do that at home go get yourself a ported head. Then you have a spare.
Overall though dude, nice kit and insights into you and your kit.

break the prism

if you have a PC, you can open a picture with MS Paint, go to "Image", then "Strech/Skew". in the "stretch" boxes, type 50, and it will shrink your picture 50%. do this until you have a small enough picture to use as an icon. you can check the pixel size of your picture by going back to "image", then to "attributes.

cool video. great kit.

dbkman

thanks for the comments guys. ya lol the floor tom DOES NOT sound good behind the kit but i record often and it sounds AMAZING in the studio and on stage but i always say, you cant judge a kit from behind it. hear it on stage, in the studio or with a band. it sounds awsome though. Thanks again for the replys

oh and the soldoring iron thing, ya i had to edit out the part where i go "DONT DO THIS IF YOU'RE A NOOB" lol. for times sake. i cant upload to youtube if its over 100 MB's. so ya, i forgot to mention that. spend the money and get a ported reso head, but ive been working on drums even before i was a drummer so i had experience. you guys rock

dbkman

lol, vag haha. yup, great word right there! but its true, almost any cymbal if you just tap it, it sucks! right!!?!?

SHOGUNWARRIOR32

Dude..sweet kit man.. love Yamahas.. I so wish i would have gotten those when i bought my kit.. i like my kit though i planned to get yamahas first but when my lovely fiance saw the price for everything.. i was forced to take it down a notch.. Btw.. I just bought the flyin dragon about 4 months ago and IT RULES!... i put the straps on it and soooo smooth... i tried every pedal GC had and they bar far felt the best for me too. Also.. in my vids I'm using the XS20 ride..same one you have.. but i've since bought a Vault.. i needed a little more deeper sounding bell.
Rock on!
oh..and thanks for the sodering iron tip..i actually have a new front head in the mail now from Sam Ash..perfect timing.

Shogun