My kit! (This will be good for a laugh)

drummert2k

Mic that up and your ready to hit the stage. By the way, i've been looking into buying one of the Heavy Hitters pads you have there (thats what it looks like, sorry if im wrong) how do you like it? worth the investment as opposed to other pads?

Johnny Cat

masonvonritchie":27s5s39i said:
I live in Dallas but I'm stationed in San Diego, so needless to say, my kit isn't out here so here's my temporary "drum set"

Hey man whatever works. At least you've got something to use. :)

masonvonritchie

drummert2k":3km99rca said:
Mic that up and your ready to hit the stage. By the way, i've been looking into buying one of the Heavy Hitters pads you have there (thats what it looks like, sorry if im wrong) how do you like it? worth the investment as opposed to other pads?
You're right, it's the heavy hitter. I love that pad. It has the closest to real feel I've experienced with pads. The only thing is that for a "silent" practice pad, it's actually kind of loud. But I would recommend that over any other pad any day.

zen_drummer

masonvonritchie":1l0s8hqe said:
You're right, it's the heavy hitter. I love that pad. It has the closest to real feel I've experienced with pads. The only thing is that for a "silent" practice pad, it's actually kind of loud. But I would recommend that over any other pad any day.
It's not as loud as a remo.... Those suckers project about a block and a half... "tappa tappa tap tap, tappa tappa tap tap" It's enough to drive a room-mate crazy.

RimShot2100GP

when you say stationed you mean in the military? if so i want to thank you for your service, and in regards to the "set" its pretty chill, i bet your room mate likes it, nice and quiet