My First Kit!

Filter

So I just got it today!

No cymbals yet, but I quickly set it up and here it is

Mapex M Birch; Cherry Fade Black; Fusionease Config

AmnestysLowEnd

yeah man my frist kit was a precussion plus. It was a turd with drumheads. I had to put 50 lbs weights on the bassdrum so it would not "walk". Looks like you have been taking lessons man your set up looks decent, no crazy angles or rediculosly low toms.

What cymbals are you getting?

Filter

Actually I just quickly set it up in like 5 mins, so I have to adjust a couple of things. I was desperate to play it.

Not sure on cymbals yet. That's for next week. I'm just gonna go one by one and try em all out.

FatherTime

Nice. When I bought my Gretsch, it came down to it and the Mapex M Birch in green. Beautiful kit dude. Have fun.

devilspain

SuNoAnBuKi":1ypnyat0 said:
I think your bass drum spurs are in the wrong position ...
you can have your BD spurs whatever way you want. but i agree with sunoanbuki, hopefully stop your bass from sliding forward. anyways great to see another mapex mbirch user! def are popular kits. have fun.

SHOGUNWARRIOR32

Same kit I have except I have the cherry red..you're gonna love em... i had to put some better heads on them right o way though... great kit dude!

Shogun

Filter

SuNoAnBuKi":7e8luyp7 said:
I think your bass drum spurs are in the wrong position ...
Yeah I fixed this. Newbie mistake. I was playing and was wondering why my bass drum would keep moving lol