my drums

drummer912

It's and older DW kit (not sure how old, the guy i bought it from didn't know much about drums) but it's in great condition and sounds really good.

***I know the tom angles are weird, but i just got them last nite and i have midterms and homework so I havn't had alot of time to fiddle with them yet. Once I get um all nice and pretty then I will post some more pics.

Specs:
10", 12", 14", 16" toms
22" bass
14" snare

Hardware: DW and Sonor stands, DW 5000 hi hat stand, Pearl P2000C Powershifter pedal.

Cymbals: 14" Sabian AA Sizzle Hats (really need to polish these cymbals)
16" Sabian AAX Stuido Crash
18" Sabian AA Medium Crash
16" Paiste PST 5 Medium Crash (sounds suprisingly good)
20" Paiste PST 5 Medium Ride (also sound really good)
10" Zildjian Splash (no model or line on it)

Aux:
LP Rock Ridge Rider cowbell
(not picured) LP cyclone tambourine, LP stealth jam block and red jam block.

Skins: All resos are stock Remos

Snare: Remo Coated Emperor
Toms and Bass: Clear Pinstripes (I don't know why, but on the 12" there is a clear amabassador. I'll re-skin them when i get some more money).

Banana Nut air freshener

drummer912

thank, yea i thought the air freshener was a nice touch

Howepirate":2pxjv2dn said:
Some new heads and new angles on them drums and they'll be sittin pretty. Great kit, bro.
yea i definitely will fix the angles and heads, but right now i have no time cause of mid terms and what not. I barely had enough time to set them up last nite, hince the angles.

drummer912

thanks ya.

anyone have a guesstimate on how old these drums are? the sticker on the RIMS has a copyright for 1985, but the drums don't look that old.

pow3rtr1p

If you ever need to go with a straight fusion or standard kit, I could take the other 2 toms of your hands ;)

If you just had another bass drum in that finish, you could have 2 complete kits. That would be nice.

drummer912

pow3rtr1p":a92pzsgt said:
If you ever need to go with a straight fusion or standard kit, I could take the other 2 toms of your hands ;)

If you just had another bass drum in that finish, you could have 2 complete kits. That would be nice.
sure, I'll ship um to ya tomorrow. lol jk. thanks guys.

xdoseonex

pow3rtr1p":3tlxern3 said:

well, 2 complete half-kits

rufus4dagruv

School can't end quick enough, I imagine. Ace those midterms, and the wait to play them will be that much more worth it.

drummer912

rufus4dagruv":1rsz0g9z said:
School can't end quick enough, I imagine. Ace those midterms, and the wait to play them will be that much more worth it.
you said it. i've aced the first two and got four more to take, and then i will be home free.