My Dream Kit

Why not...I wanted to see how much I could fit and still in a way be playable...

Here's my actual set up and sizes.

But my set is a PDP.

PDP EZ set

16"x22" Bass
10"x12" Mounted Tom
16"x16" Floor Tom

5"x12" Pork Pie Little Squealer Snare

13" Medium Thin Saluda Mist X Hi-Hats
16" Thin Saluda Mist X Crash
20" Saluda Ping Ride
14" Zildjian ZBT Crash

DW 5000 Accelerator Single Pedal
PDP CB900 Boom/Straight Cymbal stand
Generic Dixon Boom/Straight Cymbal stand
Gibraltrar Snare Stand
All other Hardware is stock PDP

Evans Genera G2 Coated on all except bass drum:
Evans Emad 2 Batter
Evans EQ3 Reso

mrgreenjeans2234":1iu3usmn said:
why not?

my fav is def the last one i love the bass tom in the back with the two cymbals behind it.
way cool bro.
Thanks. I wish the regular kit maker worked on my comp, theres a space limit on the DW one so I can't go all out... >.<

Howepirate

x_dont_even_ask_x":27ev0vh1 said:
Howepirate":27ev0vh1 said:
michiganice91":27ev0vh1 said:
thatd be a great kit if you had 3 arms and legs
Agreed...

You'd need a back, made of steel, just to haul all that crap and then play on it.
lol. yeah. That's why you get ROADIES!
You have money to hire these people? Your band is getting payed enough to hire these people?

I know it's a joke but, I am really in-tune with the small kits world. I can't stand huge kits.

Howepirate":3n8ypjix said:
x_dont_even_ask_x":3n8ypjix said:
Howepirate":3n8ypjix said:
michiganice91":3n8ypjix said:
Agreed...

You'd need a back, made of steel, just to haul all that crap and then play on it.
You have money to hire these people? Your band is getting payed enough to hire these people?

I know it's a joke but, I am really in-tune with the small kits world. I can't stand huge kits.
I know what ya mean. If you look up, there are the specs to my actual kit. Nice and simple 4 piece.

Howepirate

x_dont_even_ask_x":2ns33l00 said:
Howepirate":2ns33l00 said:
x_dont_even_ask_x":2ns33l00 said:
Howepirate":2ns33l00 said:
michiganice91":2ns33l00 said:
Agreed...

I know what ya mean. If you look up, there are the specs to my actual kit. Nice and simple 4 piece.
Yeah, I checked it. Great set-up

Howepirate":2lkzlky7 said:
x_dont_even_ask_x":2lkzlky7 said:
x_dont_even_ask_x":2lkzlky7 said:
michiganice91":2lkzlky7 said:
Agreed...

Yeah, I checked it. Great set-up
Thanks. I'm loving the Saluda's. You, Timekeep, and Kevin, really persuaded me and I'm glad you did!

Howepirate

Hey man, and I'm the one who's young, not endorsed, and hasn't been payed once for a gig but, I can give you a thousand and one reasons to get Saluda ;). If you'll notice my signature, i love all cymbal companies though.

Whoever it is that said, every cymbal company makes good cymbals, was definitely right.

dbkman

DUDE how did you get that image from the kit builder?!?! ive been tryin to do that for like a year!

SBxDrummer

why would anyone want a kit that big unless theyre trying to lose 100 pounds just by reaching from cymbal to cymbal