My Double Bass Skill!!!

Mr.Smash

Thanks, Yeah I was using the Camera's mic... when I recorded this I only needed the Video. It was for a school project, Making a music video. :)

Rick Buchanan

sorry dude.. i respect what you do.. but where i am from.. death metal type stuff just don't pay the bills.. kudos to speed... but what about form from grooves..... and a section of other players...

Mr.Smash

Rick Buchanan":1acy69ry said:
sorry dude.. i respect what you do.. but where i am from.. death metal type stuff just don't pay the bills.. kudos to speed... but what about form from grooves..... and a section of other players...
I know what you mean man... not everyone can stomach it but its awesome once you get into it.. I'm getting a jazz kit eventually for some lighter stuff. the kit I have now is far too loud and imposing to play jazz.. :( however I've gotten some cool rocky/funky beats out of it. I can't really integrate those into a death metal song though.... I think it's time to start a prog band :D

xdoseonex

Rick Buchanan":39cpk527 said:
hahahahah "groove".......... hahahaha