my crap kit

brian

i had the same kit when i started out, if you put good heads on it and tune it right it sounds bad ass!!! and i still have 101's on my pearls

Toad

Hey you got a kit. Love it for what it is and save for a new one. Play what you have and love playing.

Blitzer135

brian":2g9ujg21 said:
i had the same kit when i started out, if you put good heads on it and tune it right it sounds bad ass!!! and i still have 101's on my pearls
i lave the 101s do i aint replacing them in a hurry

Blitzer135

Toad":16s318qi said:
Hey you got a kit. Love it for what it is and save for a new one. Play what you have and love playing.
i do love it but compare to some peoples kit on here and it shit

invision

i use to have a percussion plus 5 piece set.....that set was horrible but i played the hell out of it and loved it, it dont matter who makes it but the drummer behind it.

invision

slap some Evans EC2 heads on those drums and you will change your mind about them, i have a cheap pearl set and new heads make it sound like the king of drums again.

stephenchong

Bong":8k59yc9n said:
Hey, it's a kit isn't it? Play it, don't hate it. :D
Agreed. You shouldnt be thinking of how incapable and bad ur kit is, but to think of ways to further improve it. U should be lucky you had a kit. I don't have one. :cry:

Nessmaster

Lol, I have something that looks similar, and I too use the same 101 package you do. I just recently put in an order for 201 Splash.

lordjohn82

invision":kf5a1x8f said:
slap some Evans EC2 heads on those drums and you will change your mind about them, i have a cheap pearl set and new heads make it sound like the king of drums again.
well im pretty sure pearl is better than cb no matter how cheap they are

but yea was thinking about new heads for my kit, at least until i could afford a better one

but i think mine is the king of the shitkits neway :p ill get some pics up

Brother_Bong

SHOGUNWARRIOR32":2vzp5yk5 said:
Dude...this was my first kit back in '83 ... you have no right to call your kit "crap"...
i would've killed to have your kit.

Hahahah, love the throne !!!

Alas, I remember the days, no pictures of my first kit , thank God.

xdoseonex

The kit I started on was my dads when he was little. Looking back at it now it doesnt even have bearing edges.

Hambone

I had the same kit, dude. In fact, mine was second hand :lol: !!

I know people have already said it many times before but, learn to enjoy it and don't fret so much on the kit, because great musicans can turn any piece of crap and turn it into a beautful intrument...

"Do you play the drums, or do the drums play you?"- Art Blakey...

SHOGUNWARRIOR32

Bong":14j9jt3l said:
SHOGUNWARRIOR32":14j9jt3l said:
Dude...this was my first kit back in '83 ... you have no right to call your kit "crap"...
i would've killed to have your kit.

Hahahah, love the throne !!!

Alas, I remember the days, no pictures of my first kit , thank God.
Hell yea! A barstool with the legs cut off. LOL..I couldn't even tune the drums either.. those pts things...hated it.

Rem

i had a stagg kit... it was crap, that there is a goot starter kit and, well at least you have a ride

youll find the money for a new one im sure