my crap kit

brian

New member
i had the same kit when i started out, if you put good heads on it and tune it right it sounds bad ass!!! and i still have 101's on my pearls
 

Toad

New member
Hey you got a kit. Love it for what it is and save for a new one. Play what you have and love playing.
 

Blitzer135

New member
brian":2g9ujg21 said:
i had the same kit when i started out, if you put good heads on it and tune it right it sounds bad ass!!! and i still have 101's on my pearls
i lave the 101s do i aint replacing them in a hurry
 

Blitzer135

New member
Toad":16s318qi said:
Hey you got a kit. Love it for what it is and save for a new one. Play what you have and love playing.
i do love it but compare to some peoples kit on here and it shit
 

invision

New member
i use to have a percussion plus 5 piece set.....that set was horrible but i played the hell out of it and loved it, it dont matter who makes it but the drummer behind it.
 

invision

New member
slap some Evans EC2 heads on those drums and you will change your mind about them, i have a cheap pearl set and new heads make it sound like the king of drums again.
 

stephenchong

New member
Bong":8k59yc9n said:
Hey, it's a kit isn't it? Play it, don't hate it. :D
Agreed. You shouldnt be thinking of how incapable and bad ur kit is, but to think of ways to further improve it. U should be lucky you had a kit. I don't have one. :cry:
 

Nessmaster

New member
Lol, I have something that looks similar, and I too use the same 101 package you do. I just recently put in an order for 201 Splash.
 

lordjohn82

New member
invision":kf5a1x8f said:
slap some Evans EC2 heads on those drums and you will change your mind about them, i have a cheap pearl set and new heads make it sound like the king of drums again.
well im pretty sure pearl is better than cb no matter how cheap they are

but yea was thinking about new heads for my kit, at least until i could afford a better one

but i think mine is the king of the shitkits neway :p ill get some pics up
 

Brother_Bong

New member
SHOGUNWARRIOR32":2vzp5yk5 said:
Dude...this was my first kit back in '83 ... you have no right to call your kit "crap"...
i would've killed to have your kit.

Hahahah, love the throne !!!

Alas, I remember the days, no pictures of my first kit , thank God.
 

xdoseonex

New member
The kit I started on was my dads when he was little. Looking back at it now it doesnt even have bearing edges.
 

Hambone

New member
I had the same kit, dude. In fact, mine was second hand :lol: !!

I know people have already said it many times before but, learn to enjoy it and don't fret so much on the kit, because great musicans can turn any piece of crap and turn it into a beautful intrument...

"Do you play the drums, or do the drums play you?"- Art Blakey...
 

SHOGUNWARRIOR32

New member
Bong":14j9jt3l said:
SHOGUNWARRIOR32":14j9jt3l said:
Dude...this was my first kit back in '83 ... you have no right to call your kit "crap"...
i would've killed to have your kit.

Hahahah, love the throne !!!

Alas, I remember the days, no pictures of my first kit , thank God.
Hell yea! A barstool with the legs cut off. LOL..I couldn't even tune the drums either.. those pts things...hated it.
 

Rem

New member
i had a stagg kit... it was crap, that there is a goot starter kit and, well at least you have a ride

youll find the money for a new one im sure
 
Top