MY BUDDYRICH DRUMS

ludwigdrummer

MY DRUMS WERE FEATURED AT 2007 NAMM.I HAVE PLAYED 42 YEARS AND WAS VERY IMPRESSED ON THESE DRUMS.I ORDERD THEM WITHOUT EVEN SEEING THEM UNTILL I SEEN THEM AT THE NAMM SHOW.I WAS VERY SURPRISED.EVENTUALY THESE WILL GO TO MY 3 YR OLD DAUGHTER.

jbreshears

I wish i was your 3 year old daugther right now. I hope that one day she will love those drums, as they should be. Great choice on the drums. I absolutely love them. One of my dream kits

tamaman

A beautiful set indeed! I would reccomend that you buy "Classic Drum Solos" DVD. Buddy is in the video 2 different occasions performing solos.. Then your daughter could see what that man did with that kit. I still enjoy watching his solos even though I have watched the video over a hundred times.

Drummersefton

i never played one of these but they look good, but i would not pay £4000 for them, thats how much i seen them for, but it is really quitte sexy!

Groove

andybfrank":3fah9wq1 said:
That's a nice looking kit. I've wondered though, did Buddy Rich tune the two 16" toms the same or differently?
Nah...The second one was just for extra sticks and a towel. :D

We carry a dvd called "Buddy Rich - Jazz Legend". It's a fantastic video! I've seen it so many times and never get tired of it. He truly was one of a kind.

Awesome kit dude! Congrats!

Anymore pics?

xdoseonex

yeah, that second floor tom wasn't to play on. it was buddy riches table. it held his water, sticks and towel