My band..only 2 of us

atroy

I dig it. Way ahead of most bands your age. Stay focused and don't let anyone change your course. One little piece of advice I can give is about girls... if you meet a girl that is hot but doesn't support or believe in you, dump her. I made this crucial mistake when I was younger and many years later I still regret it- changed the entire course of where I was going musically. Pu$$y can blind you, so just be aware. You must be thinking, "what the hell is this guy talking about?"...

Brother_Bong

atroy":1m9xal6m said:
I dig it. Way ahead of most bands your age. Stay focused and don't let anyone change your course. One little piece of advice I can give is about girls... if you meet a girl that is hot but doesn't support or believe in you, dump her. I made this crucial mistake when I was younger and many years later I still regret it- changed the entire course of where I was going musically. Pu$$y can blind you, so just be aware. You must be thinking, "what the hell is this guy talking about?"...
+1 (a thousand times over!)

46&2

lol i hear ya man..well its not like we have girls flocking to us at the moment..but ill keep this in mind.

m

very cool, great to see some young Rush fans. Nice!

just a quick warning though, because I've seen several 'tribute pages' disappear from Myspace from posting covers songs-
might want to have them uploaded somewhere else online for a backup.