Musicians Friend

drumsforlife

I love musiciansfriend as well. I never order sticks, heads, etc from them. I go to my local stores for that stuff, but if I'm going to drop a load on some new equipment, ie new kit/new snare/cymbals I'm going to musiciansfriend. Can't beat fairly decent prices and timely delivery.

stump

I have spent ALOT of $$$$ there! Love them and have not had a single problem there! Peace on ya!

A

Anonymous

musiciansfriend is the best!!!! Never had a problem with them....well one time I ordered 2 toms and they came and the lugs were rusted 2 days before christmas.....called em sent em back.....and they sent the replacement overnight.....got em the next day.....hell yeah these guys rule! and they got pretty much EVERYTHING

DrummerByron

Yeah, I shop there all the time. I use AHEAD sticks so I order sleeve replacements in bulk and I got my Ludwig kit from them. A great company and really great prices. Whats even better is when you go to your local music store and say "hay M.F. has this product for this much less than what you are charging" and the the store gives it to you for the MF price. That rules.

Rockula!

I can understand using them if your local indie cannot provide what you need
However
If you have enough time to wait for delivery, you have enough time to do a special order from the indie
Please remember that MF is Guitar Center online

FelterSkelter

Rockula!":1wlm2e9s said:
I can understand using them if your local indie cannot provide what you need
However
If you have enough time to wait for delivery, you have enough time to do a special order from the indie
Please remember that MF is Guitar Center online
I couldn't agree more. It will be a sad day when our only choices are Guitar Center and Musician's Friend. Some local store employees put a lot of stock in their job and bring a lot of experience to the table. I'd rather pay the extra money and trust someone who makes musical instruments their livelihood.
Agreed, the primary goal of any business is to make money but places like MF'n GC (pun intended) stop shortly thereafter. 10 times out of 10 they will sell you up instead of getting what you need.

Mikey Ramone

I use it cause around here, the Drum shops aren't that great. Crappy service or not a great selection, or both. So i use musicians friend.

therandomstuff

I love Musicians Friend. I love getting their catalog in the mail. But I usually shop around before I make a purchase online.

Mikey Ramone

I know this has been said before but you are privy to more things if you are a regular customer.
I bought my first kit, and all my heads and sticks from there for a year plus a new cymbal and some other stuff, and they still didn't even give a crap about my business.

galgano16

im about 2 order from them a second time, didnt hav a problem the 1st time, but 1 time i ordered from sam ash and it took 4 ever, i dont kno if its sam ash's service tht sux or if its fedex tht delivered, all i kno is tht when musicians friend and UPS r paired 2gether, the results r quick

screamkevin

I'm proud to say that I never have, nor ever will I, shop or purchase anything from Musician's Friend. I utilize 2 local stores, my hometown retailer (The Music Emporium, Altoona, PA), and my local 5-star drum shop, Dale's Drum Shop in Harrisburg, PA. I wil never...EVER...buy a percussion instrument from a guitar player, or worse yet, a bass player. Shop locally, folks. Shop independently. Don't buy from some hack who is there to make the commission only. Buy local, and support your local musicians and local music stores. The service will be better, despite the prices being a tad higher.

MF= Wal-Mart. They both suck. Support Mom & Pop shops.