music catelogs

kylevater

hey dudes and fiesty
does anybody know any good music catelog (maybe even one thats all drums) that i could subscribe to?
besides musicians friend and american musical supply
thank you thank you

ps. i really like getting things in the mail lol

DrumFiend0206

kylevater":30qbeto4 said:
hey dudes and fiesty
does anybody know any good music catelog (maybe even one thats all drums) that i could subscribe to?
thank you thank you

Lol, I have no idea, but you could order one of Phatties catalogs, I'm pretty sure they're still giving them out for free. Some pretty drums in there.

Other than that, you could pay a buck for Tama's catalog, I've got one of those too, haha.

kylevater

DrumFiend0206":10ycl0r6 said:
kylevater":10ycl0r6 said:
hey dudes and fiesty
thank you thank you

Lol, I have no idea, but you could order one of Phatties catalogs, I'm pretty sure they're still giving them out for free. Some pretty drums in there.

Other than that, you could pay a buck for Tama's catalog, I've got one of those too, haha.
hmm maybe ill stretch it with the buck, how is it? is it just a little thing thats like 3 pages long?

dbkman

well its not a catalog but, im subscribed to Modern drummer and DRUM magazines. they're great. they do have stuff for sale in there. like ads and stuff but ya. check em out! and musicians friend is too basic for my taste as far as the catalogs go. you raise a great ¿ though. never really seen a great drum catalog.

rufus4dagruv

The Sweetwater catalog is great, but it's mostly studio gear; no acoustic drums. Cascio Interstate Music is all drums and is great bathroom reading. I can't stand Sam Ash, GC, and MF catalogs because all it is is their top selling schwag. Nothing impressive.

Drumosaurus

The Sweetwater catalog is great, but it's mostly studio gear; no acoustic drums. Cascio Interstate Music is all drums and is great bathroom reading. I can't stand Sam Ash, GC, and MF catalogs because all it is is their top selling schwag. Nothing impressive.
I cant stand GC catelogs either. the gc catelog just shows the high end stuff that's $2000 and up.