Most under-rated Cymbals

Potatoe Snack

GrindheadJim":1dx9dnwf said:
Wuhan, easy.
its a toss up with them, all their cymbals sound completely different. Sometimes you'll hear one and it will shock you how good it sounds and then sometimes its just like...what...the...fu...heck.

dbkman

dont know. but i know not too many people play bosphorus. and i love them. maybe underrated? or just unpopular? dont know. sweetfly

lordjohn82

Potatoe Snack":1growv4w said:
GrindheadJim":1growv4w said:
Wuhan, easy.
its a toss up with them, all their cymbals sound completely different. Sometimes you'll hear one and it will shock you how good it sounds and then sometimes its just like...what...the...fu...heck.
lol but yea i have to agree since they're all hand-hammered and not machined like a lot of other cymbals they all have their different sound... which definately isn't bad.

i say wuhan even tho ive seen a 14 inch hand-hammered wuhan shit china get broken in one day. they have them on a stack at the nebraska guitar center they are $20 a pop. and they are definately worth $20

Potatoe Snack

lordjohn82":3hfcfzle said:
Potatoe Snack":3hfcfzle said:
GrindheadJim":3hfcfzle said:
Wuhan, easy.
lol but yea i have to agree since they're all hand-hammered and not machined like a lot of other cymbals they all have their different sound... which definately isn't bad.

i say wuhan even tho ive seen a 14 inch hand-hammered wuhan shit china get broken in one day. they have them on a stack at the nebraska guitar center they are $20 a pop. and they are definately worth $20
sometimes you'll find one that sounds awesome though. I just saw a local band in the area whose drummer had what looked like a 16'' wuhan china and it sounded amazing.

bigboom89

dbkman":3n6tzqmy said:
dont know. but i know not too many people play bosphorus. and i love them. maybe underrated? or just unpopular? dont know. sweetfly
Stanton Moore plays them and they sound awesome to me :)

Brother_Bong

I gotta try me some fuckin Saludas. Seriously, Timekeep, Screamkevin, Howe, somebody help me figure out how to try some, and like said before, I can try and help move them up in the Northeast!