More pictures of my double bass tama superstar!

evolusean13

this is it. enjoy.

Tama Superstar Fusion. Ocean Fade. DW5000s. DM5 drum module. Vater fusion sticks. Moongels [and duct tape].
LP cowbell. LP block. Pearl ICON. Roland Bass drum Triggers.
Cymbals; Zildjian
Aseries mastersound hihats 14"
Oriental China Trash 16"
ZXT ride(not in photos) 20"
Zil bel 10"
Cymbals; Sabian
All AAX
Splash 10"
AAXplosion crash 17"
Studio Crash 16"
Metal ride 20"

MasterShake89

amazing kit. quick trigger question tho. say your practicing with your band, or yourself, at normal levels where drums dont need amplification, do u just use the normal kick drum's natural acoustic sound?
and how do you like that pearl rack? (they really look sweet at a reasonable price)

evolusean13

MasterShake89":feuwqqg4 said:
amazing kit. quick trigger question tho. say your practicing with your band, or yourself, at normal levels where drums dont need amplification, do u just use the normal kick drum's natural acoustic sound?
and how do you like that pearl rack? (they really look sweet at a reasonable price)
i played without the triggers through the PA for a while until i got a crappy mixer and some speakers. when i play WITH the triggers it sounds awesome, and even though there is not that much need for the amplification, it makes the music sound more intense (especially death metal :] ). the pearl rack is the best. ive tried gibraltar racks and they are crap. the tama tower power is the same crap except with the tama sticker on it. and this pearl its QUICK to set up. extremely. u WILL not go wrong with this rack.

Howepirate

Well that answers my questions about the pearl rack lol. Great kit you have. I've been dreaming for a long time of that set-up and I'm glad to see how it looks.

McSleeps

That finish looks great! I just ordered an 8" tom in that finish and was actually deciding whether or not I should just replace my whole kit, and after seeing your's I probably will!