mics

ineeda pill

wht is a good set of mics for small gigs tht is reasonably priced? i was thinkin about a CAD 7 piece kit or something like that.

stump

CAD mics are not bad for gigging and even some light recording. If you are going into the studio though and want premium sound use AKG's or Shure mics. You get what you pay for but if you are on a budget then CAD's will do for the time being.

devilspain

there are loads of different types of mics if it was my personal choice.

i would use SENNHEISER E604's on the toms and snare.

audix D6 on bass.

m

I'm shopping for a mic pack presently too, several people have recommended the Audix kits for gigging.

PDP9000

A good set of mics that i got when i first start playing live the the Audix fusion that come with 7 or 6 there a good value and they last a long time i have had mine for 2 years :D

Drummersefton

Hey,

You can get AKG mics for decent prices i brought a set for my promotions company! it consisted of a bass mic and 4 condensor mics and 2 over head! It cost £150 on ebay!

PDP9000

Drummersefton":2uellz6l said:
Hey,

You can get AKG mics for decent prices i brought a set for my promotions company! it consisted of a bass mic and 4 condensor mics and 2 over head! It cost £150 on ebay!
i think u mite have that backwards over head mics are condensor mics and the tom and snare mics are just regular mics :D :D