Merry Christmas!!!

stump

Just want to wish a Merry Christmas to all from the Bright (Stump) family. May God bless you all and be with you and yours in the new year! Looking forward to a great 2008!! Peace on ya!

BillRayDrums

DrumFiend0206":33jauopq said:
Thanks guys, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone out there. Hope all is well with ya.
Avoid buffets!!

Seriously, Happy Merry blah blah blah and all that. :)

Timekeep69

BillRayDrums":122mqy09 said:
DrumFiend0206":122mqy09 said:
Thanks guys, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone out there. Hope all is well with ya.
Avoid buffets!!

Always make sure you have clean underwear in the glove box!

Brother_Bong

Timekeep69":2pzttvaf said:
BillRayDrums":2pzttvaf said:
DrumFiend0206":2pzttvaf said:
Avoid buffets!!

Always make sure you have clean underwear in the glove box!
*discreetly placing pair now*

drummerduba

Bong":dxb7yp09 said:
I love it, Christmas, and we are all sneaking away discreetly to check the forum. NOW THATS FAMILY! :D
we really are jus a big happy family...cept for badupi, who doesnt count. (tell me if tht was uncalled for..othrwise tht statemnt stands)

Greg

drummerduba":kdskl80k said:
Greg - Zdrowych pogodnych świąt bożego narodzenia oraz dużo prezentów od Mikołaja....Wesołych świąt :D
Dziękuję i nawzajem!

Perfect! :)

kylevater

drummerduba":80frzu7z said:
Bong":80frzu7z said:
I love it, Christmas, and we are all sneaking away discreetly to check the forum. NOW THATS FAMILY! :D
we really are jus a big happy family...cept for badupi, who doesnt count. (tell me if tht was uncalled for..othrwise tht statemnt stands)
bapudi is like the drug addict uncle thats always in jail and nobody want to talk to him or invite to parties