medicine man

SGarrett

They're good because the owner (TimeKeep69 a.k.a. PJ) truly cares about his craft, puts out a quality product, uses the same materials from the same suppliers as the trendy brands, and does it all for less money. :)

I'm sure someone will link you to snare review written by Zen Drummer.

Timekeep69

I Co-own Medicine Man Custom Drums with my partner Dana Cheney.

Snares start out at $300.00 cost is determined by hardware and finish.

custom_sticks

well im not too sure as of now. i just visited your site, but at the moment, im financially impaired. but your custom drums definitely seem to be something to look for in the future.

antiunderscores

and, its pretty obvious, but i think i should say it. They're custom drums, so you get exactly what you want from looks, sound and can communicate directly with the guy who makes it to discuss different issues of sound, cost, etc.

custom_sticks

aight, sounds awesome. well i dont know too much about custom drums, but snares have always interested me. and once i get the money it will be cool. my kit is red fade to black. all i want to know at this point is would you be able to, like, match that?

Vanden

I must say I was shocked by the amount of drum builders and cymbal makers on this forum.
Saluda
Medicine Man
Creature
Now theres Hero

SlackBackLazy

Do MM ship worldwide?
I went on your website and its amazing, I love the riddle me design, though I don't think it would go well with purple.
And sorry, but when I read that review and like the first sentence had 'penetration' in it I couldn't stop laughing! :lol: Man I'm immature

SGarrett

I've always wondered, why does it cost you so much to ship? Do you put the drums in cases and then super padded boxes? I got my entire kit shipped to me for $100.

Timekeep69

I ship each drum inidividually boxed because if they are stacked inside of each other, the risk of damage increases dramatically. Especially if the UPS employees happen to use one for their warehouse soccer games.

SGarrett

Hmm. Mine was packed like it came from the factory. Though your shipping method is how DW ships.

But why $200 for one drum?