Medicine Man Custom Drums Black Friday!

Timekeep69

OK guys, I know this is probably in the wrong section but I wanted everyone to see it. To show my appreciation to everyone here for promoting Medicine Man Custom Drums, this sale is exclusive to the Drums My Life board and its members.

I'm putting the 5x13 maple snare with red oak stain finish that zen_drummer reviewed up for sale today for $100.00 + shipping (approx $30).

The first person to post that they want it gets it.

This price IS below cost. I'm doing it because I want to show my appreciation to everyone who has been promoting my company and this group of people here are extremely cool.

PJ

Brother_Bong

Can I get a "hold" on it for a few hours (it's 12:45 my time, say gimme two hours to figure out the loot) Mortgage is due on my end, but my business partner may have it.
If it's first come/first serve, I understand.

dedrummervanrolf

Dude, that's really cool. I'd buy it for sure if I hadn't lived in the Netherlands. Shipping will be extremely expensive I guess.
cool luck with the sales, I've checked your website and read the review by Zen-drummer, sounds really really great!

Call me Gideon

That's a damn good deal. If Xmas wasn't comin up....if no one takes it maybe I can get my girl to buy it tonight as my Xmas. I'll check back then to see if it's gone yet.

Brother_Bong

Hey, it'll probably be Ramen Noodles for the next few weeks, but I couldn't pass it up.Plus, nobody up here has prolly even heard of Medicine Man, so maybe I can help out our man PJ.

stump

Guess I should not have gone hunting this morning!! F*&%, SH^%, Damn!!!!! I would have snapped it up in a sec!! Happy for ya though Bong. Guess I better start taking the damn laptop to the field. LOL! Enjoy!! Peace on ya!

Call me Gideon

Hey Bong, just set that beautiful drum on the table, in front of you, as you suck down your Ramen Noodles. It'll make them taste like the sweetest meal in the world! :lol:

Brother_Bong

stump":1jhh8t30 said:
Guess I should not have gone hunting this morning!! F*&%, SH^%, Damn!!!!! I would have snapped it up in a sec!! Happy for ya though Bong. Guess I better start taking the damn laptop to the field. LOL! Enjoy!! Peace on ya!
Damn, I'm so sorry bro, you know I love ya, but ....Its MINE, ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!! (that is once $ clears and the delivery services dont bone me). I actually intend to use it sparingly, and try and show it off to help promote Medicine Man, and whatnot, hopefully drumming up some bis for PJ. Plus I always wanted a 13in snare.

stump

Bong":1kmyrho3 said:
stump":1kmyrho3 said:
Damn, I'm so sorry bro, you know I love ya, but ....Its MINE, ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!! (that is once $ clears and the delivery services dont bone me). I actually intend to use it sparingly, and try and show it off to help promote Medicine Man, and whatnot, hopefully drumming up some bis for PJ. Plus I always wanted a 13in snare.
I hear ya man! I'm sure that you will enjoy it. Put it to good use and let her sing baby sing! Peace on ya!

Brother_Bong

Call me Gideon":30i1ayb4 said:
Hey Bong, just set that beautiful drum on the table, in front of you, as you suck down your Ramen Noodles. It'll make them taste like the sweetest meal in the world! :lol:
YOU KNOW IT!

zen_drummer

Bong...

That's a heck of a nice drum you bought, and if PJ had offered it to ME for that price I would have never shipped it back to him. Bong, you scored an amazing drum for a fantastic price and you are one lucky man! Play it in good health, my friend! It's the deal of a lifetime!

Timekeep69

zen_drummer":2toqqz7n said:
Bong...

That's a heck of a nice drum you bought, and if PJ had offered it to ME for that price I would have never shipped it back to him. Bong, you scored an amazing drum for a fantastic price and you are one lucky man! Play it in good health, my friend! It's the deal of a lifetime!

Well, I feel that I do owe you something Zen since you did take the time to put my drum through it's paces. I never really thought you were interested in owning an MM drum since you're endorsing Trick Drums. If there's anything you would be interested in from me, let me know and we can work something out. Maybe I can do something for you at cost?