Medicine Man Christmas Day Special

Timekeep69

Yes, another special!

For anyone who is interested, today only, I am offering snare drums built AT COST. Since hardware varies in price, I cannot throw a price out there. So if you've been thinking about a snare drum but couldn't afford it, hit me up and I'll get you a quote at no obligation.

Brother_Bong

You friggin Saint!
Ladies and Gentleman, he does it because he loves it!
God bless PJ :D
Happy hangover!

I would, but you don't get any more of my money till the next quarter! :shock:

Brother_Bong

SmellsLikeIan":171hbvy5 said:
Too bad I'm broke. I'll get in touch soon enough though.
Christ, you could cash in holiday returnables and have enough to get started! Haha!
Merry X-mas Bro!

SmellsLikeIan

Since most of my family already has kids we adults do chinese x-mas, and also, I've never been much on returning stuff unless it didn't fit (clothes).

Brother_Bong

SmellsLikeIan":1bjdg0yx said:
Since most of my family already has kids we adults do chinese x-mas, and also, I've never been much on returning stuff unless it didn't fit (clothes).
I meant the beer empties, unless you don't have that down there?

SGarrett

I'm gettin me one uh dese hur things. I'll just say that PJ rocks.

I'm getting a 6"x14" birch drum, either natural or light pecan depending on how the shell looks, with black hardware... 10 4" tube lugs, 2.3mm hoops, and a Yamaha style strainer. I'm looking forward to this being my main tracking snare.

rufus4dagruv

SGarrett":2e82o265 said:
I'm gettin me one uh dese hur things. I'll just say that PJ rocks.

I'm getting a 6"x14" birch drum, either natural or light pecan depending on how the shell looks, with black hardware... 10 4" tube lugs, 2.3mm hoops, and a Yamaha style strainer. I'm looking forward to this being my main tracking snare.
Sick man, just sick. I like how natural birch ages. It goes to that deeper amber color. With the black hardware, taboot, aw man, it's going to kick a$$. Congrats!