Max Weinberg's intro on Conan O'Brien

Multibomber

Its awesome, isn't it? Just watch the opening song of Late Night with Conan O'Brien, its great... which brings me to my question... Usually right when the camera slides from the band to Max, he starts doin some crazy awesome linear fill, his hands do a crossover and it looks and sounds just awesome; anybody knows how to do it? I THOUGHT it was RLLK RRLLK, but I cant figure out the crossover, nor can I play it fast enough. Which one of you crazy bastards knows whats goin on?

Drumosaurus

Ya, it is pretty cool. I go to bed before midnite, I just set my dvr to record it so I can watch the next day, but any free time I have is dominated by playing drums, checking online stores for drums, and playing ps3, so I have the last couple weeks recorded and umwatched.

rlrrll

I've always loved what Max plays on that intro. It's all very Buddy-esqe.

As for that fill, I notice that he changes it once in a while, but usually it's some sort of 8th note triplet cross over thing.

tc

Multibomber

WORTHLESS!!! All of you!! :lol: This is what he's doing, its a hell o a lot easier than I thought.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzQVrnGW43c[/video]

Steaky

Thats a fibes kit innit. Nice finish but needs a bloomin good tuning tho. Anyway thanks Multibomber for the heads up.