Mapex pro m

Dee

Hey guys, I think i have decided to get myself a Mapex Pro M, I can't afford a saturn or orion unfortunatly :(

What ya's think, will i be dissappointed?!

The Alien Drummer

I've been playing a 2006 ProM for my live kit for about 9 months. It's an awesome kit for the money. I will buy another one for sure when I kill this one.

Dee

hey babe, do you know of a decent place i will be able to get one from, for a good price? The drum place i go to doesn't sell Mapex ya see. Where did you get your saturn from?

jbreshears

Try www.musiciansfriend.com they usually have some great prices on kits and right now if you" buy the kit you get the cat" (sorry it's kinda of catchey) you get a bad ass black panther snare drum for free. Either that or try ebaying it. Good luck, i can't say anyhing about the pro m because i have a m series and i've only played on shitty pro m's .

devilspain

hey dee, you could try musicians friend but i sure doubt they deliver to the uk ive tried before they said no.

but try drum central they seem to be one of the cheapest.

http://www.drumcentral.co.uk///drum-kit ... 7_450.html

they a scottish drum shop and they do free delivery on goods over £100. also i got my saturn for £869.

http://www.andertons.co.uk/acatalog/Onl ... s_305.html

could also try there they seem to be the cheapest prices. theres a saturn there for £699.

btw want a great snare get this.

http://www.thomann.de/gb/mapex_12x07bla ... _snare.htm

anyways good luck. btw check out the pics of the saturn in the show us your kit section.

drummer111172

I got my 6 piece fusion from the guys at drum central. they are the best guys to deal with.

My best kit ever. Even better tan my Tama superstar (i know but i like it)

Gaddabout

Make sure you're getting the 2.3 MM hoops. I've heard of some retailers switching out on shipped orders, but they're supposed to be standard on that kit.

iplaydrums1

definately cant go wrong with a mapex. i own a saturn myself...im set for life to be quite honest. ive heard pro M's before in clinics and such and they sounded beautiful.

youll have a great time

Stimpy

He said he will sell it for 500 pound including drum bags. Sounded like a good price to me. They also got pinstripe skins on them. Im gonna go round his house one day n have a little jam, see how they feel n sound.

devilspain

i bought my old mapex, it was an 6pc m birch for £320 + reskinned it (g1's bottom g2's top, hazy300 dotted center) for about £60. which isnt too bad. see if you can get him down to 400! i sold them on for that price.

(incase you wondering i didnt make any money cause i gave my pearl piccolo snare ((13x3 steel)) practically free. )

id say if you willing to pay 500ish id wait save another £200 and buy a pro m kit.

vgarate

I've got mike like on... 2003. And still looks and sounds great. I'm very happy with my Pro M but I think soon I'll replace it with a Saturn, in another color.

Why don't you wait some time? well, just if you can, price difference is around 400 dollars.... so maybe you can save some more and get your beloved Saturn. :D

BillyThaKid607

Dee":1bbk2k1v said:
Hey guys, I think i have decided to get myself a Mapex Pro M, I can't afford a saturn or orion unfortunatly :(

What ya's think, will i be dissappointed?!

Deff not, mapex is my favorite. i have a 6pc pro m series, love it. but an orion would be ballin