mapex m series, FOR SALE!!!!!! green 10, 12, 13, 16, 22, 14

xdoseonex

im thinkin about sellin my mapex m series. www.myspace.com/doseone theres the pictures its from before they changed it to the m birch. anyone being intrested is gonna help me decide if im willing to part with it or not

xdoseonex

i have 3 kits not, and i really want a tama starclassic bubinga, as well as a set of saluda cymbals. im not sure if i wanna part with my mapex cuz i'v had it for a few years and i love it so much (it sounds great) but im taking offers and if i like one i'm probly gonna sell it

xdoseonex

I'm definately selling it

$500

I got an offer of $500 but i dont know how seriouse they were, but i told my friend i'd give it to him for $450 if he bought it since hes one of my best friends. the kits around 5 years old. the 10" has nicks on it from hitting against the snare, the bass drum has some nicks in it as well, the whole kits got some wear and tear on it but is in overall good contition. the snare has a tom mount mounted on it because i mounted it off the hi hats stand (i hate snare stands). The floor tom use have legs, but i removed one of the leg mounts, and now i mount it floating off of my ride stand with a normal tom mount. I use a rack, so the tom mount has been removed from the bass drum, and all haoles have been neatly covered with a pro-mark sticker. I will include the original bass drum tom-mount incase you want to mount the toms out of the bass drum. I wil include the original double tom omoutn as well as 3 seperate regular tom mounts. I dont remembr how much i paid for this set, but i do remember when i went to buy the extra 10" tom seperately it was over $150. i will include the original hi-hat stand, boom stand, throne, snare stand and if i can find it straight cymbal stand. this hardware is all double braced and surprisingly heavy duty. the set is skinned with clear G2's on the top and clear G1's on the bottom, and comes with an extra set of used but not abused G2 batter heads. the bass drum has a E-MAD batter (with remo/falam woven kevlar slam pad) and EQ3 resonant head with a chrome Holz. the snare drum has an evans revers dot power center batter, and i dont know what kind of snare side head (definatley evans or remo and not a factory head) I curently use my Active Snare System on this snare, which i am not willing to part with. so this snare will come without the actual snare (if this is really that much of a problem i'll go out and buy them for you)

I'm about to go take some pictures of it

druming=life

that seems like an awesome deal, but sadly i don't have 400 dollars and i need new pedals plus my new set isn't even a year old yet

xdoseonex

if you look in the show us your kit section theres a picture of it under "Gretsch renown mape and Mapex M series"

xdoseonex

yeah, the skins alone including the extra ones cost me around $400. between the emad batter, eq3 resononant, kevlar slam pad and Holz ring. that bass drum cost me $100 to skin

drummer912

yea i seen it many atime trying to decide lol. tht is a great deal with all those skins....ahh. i live in GA tho are u shipping or just local pickup?

drummer912

idk i guess get some big as mess boxes or mabye stack the 12 or 13 and snare in the bass with some bubble wrap or whteva i really dont know lol.

xdoseonex

heh, yeah i can nest them. let me know if your interested. theyre nice drums, they sound good, and the finish is awesome. theyre just dinged up from eing moved around and stuff

xdoseonex

the color almost makes me not want to sell it. i took the pictures. i gotta upload them to photobucket. i'm lazy and i love bioshock. so i'll do it later. i explained alot about the kit in a personal message to drummer912. do me a favor and post that message here so ppl can read more about this kit. its a bit dinged up. mainly the 10" and the kick drum. the snare has a tom mount drilled into it, and the floor tom hangs off a ride stand with an included tom mount. but i rack mount so i dont have the clamp. your better off rack mounting this set if you have a rack. thats what its set up for. i just need money for more cymbals. i put so much money into my kit i dont like the fact that im selling it for $400. but the drums arent exactly new. and theyve got cosmetic wear

drummer912

crap...sry dude i deleted tht message cause my inbox was almost full

u pretty much said everything u told me in tht post u above this one. but i'll try to remember wht all u said

14 snare (needs snares cause ur keeping the active snare system, rite), 10 12 13 16 toms 22 bass. g2/g1, emad/EQ3 on bass. u have the original double tom mount tht goes on the bass drum, but the hole on top is covered my a pro-mark sticker. yea u already talked about the tom mount on the snare thing. u were gonna include the hi hat stand, snare stand, boom stand, and straight stand. i think thts about it. sry bout tht man.

btw i think im just gonna stick with getting the new m birch, thanks alot tho. hope u sell it soon.