Man ..

SuNoAnBuKi

South Jersey got SLAMMED by snow last night...10 inches and counting. Wth. I haaaate snow.

I take it back, I just saw on the local newspaper's website that it's 12.9". Lame.

metsfan31

only a dusting just east of syracuse... cold as hell though- 15 degrees and a ton of wind...coulda been worse

metsfan31

the district says if they can't get up my hill, no school for a 15 mile radius... kinda sucks that it doesn't happen to me. although i'm pushing for an associate degree in a year. then on to a master in teaching.

Alan_

Timekeep69":2nfhytsl said:
Yeah but I'll be suffering in a few months when its 115 degrees.....but it's a DRY heat!
if you move to austin, you'll get about a 10 degree break on top summer temperatures, but you'll also have to suffer with humidity. Plus, you don't get that nice break at night that you get out in the desert...it's still up in the 80's even at the lowest point of temperature in the morning during late summer.

yesterday morning it was 28 degrees, then it got up to the high 70's in the afternoon. ah, texas weather. :mrgreen:

Brother_Bong

I got only 10 inches last storm, less than usual. Usually get 12-18 inches a storm. The best part is I get to go roll around in it and weld. Heat+ snow=lotsa wet fun. :shock: