Man what would I do..!!

Brother_Bong

I guess first I'd make sure the guy was ok, then I'd beat the shit out of him with my sticks. I used to work in front of the kit (as a tech) just trying to prevent that sort of thing from happening.

DrumFiend0206

FiestyRedDrummEr":2d7atzg8 said:
No... I wouldn't even see if he was okay. I'd beat the shit out of him. Then run into him wiht my car.
I definitely second that.

Knowing me though, I'd probably end up trying to catch him as I see him run towards my drumset, then just toss him off the stage.

Damn....I'd be so pissed off.

TheYardstick

FiestyRedDrummEr":11pxqo3z said:
No... I wouldn't even see if he was okay. I'd beat the shit out of him. Then run into him wiht my car.
I got you beat.

First, I would casterate him and cut out his eyes. Then, I would cut off his arms and legs. Then, I would stick his testicles inn his eyesockets and his eyes were his testicles were. Then, I would put his arms where his legs were and his legs where his arms were.

How's that for overkill?

Brother_Bong

TheYardstick":3uia4v41 said:
FiestyRedDrummEr":3uia4v41 said:
I got you beat.

First, I would casterate him and cut out his eyes. Then, I would cut off his arms and legs. Then, I would stick his testicles inn his eyesockets and his eyes were his testicles were. Then, I would put his arms where his legs were and his legs where his arms were.

How's that for overkill?
Way too much time to think, bro. :lol:

TheYardstick

Bong":3og1jwjf said:
TheYardstick":3og1jwjf said:
FiestyRedDrummEr":3og1jwjf said:
I got you beat.

How's that for overkill?
Way too much time to think, bro. :lol:
Blame my Bible Studies class.

dave lynch

Ah O..What did I get started..haha...In some ways it almost looks like part of the act..The way that musician on stage points...Bt even if that's the case then I would want to kick all their buts if I was the one that owned the mics and pa..lOL

TheYardstick

dave lynch":y1a5hk7r said:
Ah O..What did I get started..haha...In some ways it almost looks like part of the act..The way that musician on stage points...Bt even if that's the case then I would want to kick all their buts if I was the one that owned the mics and pa..lOL
Looks like he layed out the drummer too.

dave lynch

TheYardstick":t9h4olnz said:
dave lynch":t9h4olnz said:
Yeah I just looked at it again and you're right...Frickin Punk !!

TheYardstick

dave lynch":3iznunym said:
TheYardstick":3iznunym said:
dave lynch":3iznunym said:
Yeah I just looked at it again and you're right...Frickin Punk !!
It might be the bad quality, but it looks like he ripped some of the shell of the top of the bass drum too after he hit the stands that are bolted on it.

SGarrett

I'd break the neck of his guitar and destroy the cones of the speakers in his half stack. Well, I'd demand he buy me a 100% replacement first, then I'd take my payment out of his gear.

I make this very clear to bands. I treat your gear with respect and you will treat mine with respect. If you don't, I will return the favor.

Rob Crisp

Well if it was me, I'd just pick up the broken tom arm and tom and bash him round the head, while screaming, "if you feel the need to break my gear, my gear feels the need to break things on you".

phil-drummer

kick his ass, then carry on playing, sum dude did it to me before i didnt need to kick his ass as he cort his leg of a stand n ripped it open , HA, great guy tho

BillRayDrums

PDP9000":35c0fqtr said:
That wuld suck i would just start beating him up right there.
Yeah I would take his car keys as he was sitting there all decrepit and say "thanks for the ride".

What an asshole.

nate

I would kill a person if they did that to my set, even if it is some cheap kit its still all I have. There was a incident not to long ago where I lived and there was a show of about 5 bands that played, all local no names with decent equipment. Anyways the guitarist of the first band got a little too carried away and he was a young punk but when their set was done, he didn't destroy his drummers kit, he just reached back and grabbed the snare and started jumping on it and tearing it up. No one really thought it was cool especially after we all found out that it was one of the other band's drummers brand new $300 snare that he got the day before. Of course, he got his ass kicked and no one will invite him back to play anymore and he had to pay for it too. Still I'd be pissed if someone did that to my kit.