Ludwig Acrolite Snare

LyriCa1z

A used one or brand new? Even brand new the most they for is like $230. I got my vintage one for $45.

kplante069

I couldn't tell you what my cost. My parents bought it for me in 1979. I'll tell you I spent years thinking it was some POs entry level drum but I've growm to appreciate it over the years.

ThePloughman

I have had three or four of them now, seems like every time I have had one, theres this kid that comes along with a little promise, poorer parents, and a whole lot of desire. The blackrolite I currently have I paid 64 dollars for it. And I use it occasionally. Its a great drum, I recommend it to anyone.

skitch

I found a very clean Acrolite at a pawn shop with the completely useless and oversized UFO case. I put one of my Trick to Ludwig kits on it along with the butt retrokit and I really like this drum!

metldrummer2112

All this talk about Acrolites on DML has gotten me curious. I think once I get the money, I'm gonna order the materials to make myself a nice acrolite kit.

shine.fm-youth

metldrummer2112":1w39igjo said:
All this talk about Acrolites on DML has gotten me curious. I think once I get the money, I'm gonna order the materials to make myself a nice acrolite kit.
acrolites are lugwig snare drums,
how is that even possible?

metldrummer2112

whaddaya know, it's not possible. I use the term acrolite for any acrylic drum set. And I swear to god I saw it on the website I wanted to order from. Hold on. Nope, it said Acrylic. They just look the same in my mind

-2 for me :(

metldrummer2112

Ok I get it now. They want to confuse me. Well it worked.

Well that just saved me from posting something insanely stupid. Thank you